Chapter 9

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up and look down. I'm naked in a forest - could have been worse. I look behind me and see Klaus, who hasn't woken up yet.

"Here" I heard someone say and I looked up to see Elijah.

He handed me his jacket and I wrapped it around me as I stood up. I turned back and looked at Klaus then walked over to Elijah. I also seemed to have healed.

"Thanks," I said and he nodded. Klaus woke up and looked at the sun and smiled. Elijah throws him some clothes. He turns his head to Elijah and me.

"You've been busy," Elijah said to him and I looked away as he got dress.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus asked and I looked back to see him put on his shirt.

"Almost 2 days. The full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah said and looked at me. "Both of you." I looked away and felt something vibrate in Elijah pocket. I pulled it out to see my phone.

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." I heard Klaus say as I answered my phone as they kept talking.

"Hey, Stefan," I said.

"Hey, are you ok?" Stefan asked me. He seemed worried.

"Yea, I'm fine. Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Damon, he got bit by a werewolf," Stefan said and I looked at Klaus and Elijah, who were looking at me.

"Damon got bit," I said as I felt tears.

"Yea, I'm with Bonnie trying to find a way to save him," Stefan said.

"Ok," I said still trying to wrap my head around the fact Damon's dying.

"Where are you?" Stefan asked.

"No idea, somewhere in the woods," I answered.

"Alright, I have to go," Stefan said and I nodded.

"Yea keep me updated Oh and Stefan..." I said so he wouldn't hang up the phone.

"What?" Stefan asked me.

"Don't let him die, please," I said and I heard him stop walking.

"I won't. Bye Alex." Stefan said and I smiled.

"Bye Stef," I said as he hung up the phone. Damon's dying...my older brother is dying. He's in pain and I can't stop it.

Klaus walked up to me and I looked up at him as tears fell. He wiped my tears and embraced me in a hug. I just stood still, not hugging him back, crying in his arms.

~

We had returned to Alaric's apartment and I got dress (Outfit above ^^)

We had returned to Alaric's apartment and I got dress (Outfit above ^^). I walked back out to see Elijah daggered on the floor, Katherine sitting on the couch and Klaus in the kitchen.

I sat at the kitchen counter after getting dress, across from Klaus, with a glass of bourbon that Klaus gave me. I slowly drank it, while crying, as I thought about Damon. Every time he made me happy, sad, angry, confused, and laugh.

"You ok?" Klaus asked me and I ignored him.

The door opened and I saw Stefan walk in. He looked at me and I ran to him. We hugged for a while then pulled away. I was crying more now.

"You ok?" Stefan said and I nodded.

"What about Damon?" I asked and he laughed.

"Even while he's dying all he cares about is you," Stefan said and I let out a laugh.

"So, he's ok? You found a cure?" I asked and Stefan nodded his head.

"That's why I'm here?" Stefan said and looked up. I turned around and saw him looking at Klaus. I looked back and saw him look at Katherine. "Hello, Katherine."

"Hello, Stefan." She said and Stefan looks at Klaus again. He walked around me and towards Klaus. I walked up to them as well and sat next to Stefan, so he was in the middle of me and Klaus.

"I need your help...For my brother." Stefan said to him and I looked at Klaus. He knew how to save Damon.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait for a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus said and looked at me.

"Please," I said and Stefan looked at me than him.

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want." Stefan said and my eyes snapped up to his.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless." Klaus said.

"Where's Damon?" I asked Stefan and he looked at me.

"In the cellar at the house. He started hallucinating." Stefan told me and I got up then walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked and I turned to him.

"Home," I said and he sped in front of me.

"You can't leave till I tell you too," Klaus said trying to compel me. I walked closer to him never losing eye contact.

"Watch me." I hissed and sped away to the boarding house.