chapter seven

***About an hour later

We pull up to the beach and I walk around the car and open her door. I hold out my hand to her. " My lady. " I say with a cheesy british accent.

She smiles. " Why thank you young las. " I laugh at her fake accent, and pull her out of the car. She stops again when she sees more rose petals and tea lights leading to a lit up gazebo. She has a huge smile on her face and turns to hug me. I hug her back and kiss her head.

" Come on. " I whisper to her over the sound of the waves.

" Okay, " she mumbles back. I pull out her chair and then sit in my own. I look at her and smile as she looks over at the water.

" The sun should set soon, we should watch it. " I suggest. She just nods her head. Completely taken away by the ocean waves. The food comes out and we eat while making small talk. The sun starts setting and I get up and pull her to the side. Chasing cars comes on quietly over the speakers and I get down on one knee.

" I've loved you since the moment I saw your beautiful face. And I fell even deeper with your personality. You are strong. You are unique. You are brave. You are smart. You are feisty and don't let people just walk over you. And I love you with everything in me. You have changed me in ways you don't even know. You made my cold heart beat again. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, amazing person I have ever met and I want to be able to call you mine and no one else's. I want to grow old with you and live a wonderful life with you. I want to spoil you and cherish you and love you with all my broken heart. So would you do me the amazing honor of being my wife? " I say with tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face. She's full blown crying with her hands over her mouth.

" YES! OMG YES! " She shouts and throws her arms around my neck and kisses the life out of me, crying with joy.

" SHE SAID YES!! " I scream at the top of my lungs to no one in particular. I pick her up and spin her around in circles. The guys in the background clapping and I swear some of them have tears in their eyes.

" Awe we made the big bad mafia men cry. " I say with a huge smile across my face.

" Yes we did. " She kisses me.