Chapter four

*** 2 hours later

    Rubbing my face I hear a soft knock on the door.

    " Come in. " I grumble but they still hear me. They open the door and to my surprise Alex walks in.

" Ciao gattina, how'd you sleep? " I ask with a small smirk on my face.

" Fine, thanks. " she doesn't sound very thankful. I close my computer to give her my full attention.

" I'm going to assume something, tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm gonna assume you want some clarification about what is going on here? " I say smirking on the inside.

    " yeah... that'd be nice. " She shrugs, sitting down on one of the couches next to my desk.

    " Well here goen nothing, my full name is Alessia Maes Abbandonato, I'm 23 years old, I am the boss of the biggest, baddest mafia in the US. I am known as the devil's daughter because of my father. I have seven siblings. My parents are dead. I was born in Italy. And I'm fluent in italian. Any more questions? " I explain in a bored tone while messing with my nails. I look up from my nails and she is just standing in the middle of my office with her mouth wide open.

    " You're gonna catch flies if you don't shut your mouth. " I state, chuckling.

" S-Say w-what now! " Her voice gets slightly louder by the end of the sentence.

" I. Am. In. The. Mafia. " I say slowly like I'm talking to a small child. I just up from my seat and walk over to her slowly, I slowly go to grab her waist and pull her to me. She let's me.