Chapter six

*** 

3 Years later

    " Gattina, can you grab my gun for me? It's in the closet in the safe. I need to go out. " I yell up to Alex. I smile to myself. This girl is changing me and she doesn't even notice. We've been together for 3 years. I'm going out to set up a surprise for her. I'm getting some of the guys and we're going to the beach to set up the perfect date. I plan on proposing tonight. I'm so in love with her and I want to call her mine and be with her for the rest of my life.

I grab my gun from Alex and kiss her goodbye. " Bye gattina, I'll see you later. " I say walking out the door smirking. We moved in together about a year ago and got a little apartment. She didn't want anything big, which I was stubborn about. But I've grown to love our little place. It's still near the estate but a bit more secluded. I get in my car and drive off to the beach.

I get to the beach about an hour later and see that the guys have done an awesome job of setting it up. There's a little white gazebo with two white chairs and a little table. There is rose petals all over the gazebo and the sand. I plan on having the sun set as I propose. I get going back to the house to get ready and tell her about the surprise. I'm butterflies, more like hornets, and it's driving me crazy. I check that the ring is okay. It's a silver band with little black diamonds and one bigger one in the middle. I hope she likes it.

I get back to the house and see her on the couch facing away from me. I smirk and sneak up behind her about to scare her when she whips around and grabs my head, pulls my over the couch, and pins me to the floor. " Don't mess up the hair! " I yell trying to fix it.

" You and your hair. " I see the evil glint in her eyes and start to wriggle out of her grasp but I'm too late and she gives me a noogie.

" NOOOOOO! " I screech and rip myself from her evil little grasp.

" Why would you do that to my wonderful hair. Your crazy. Any ways I've got a surprise for you. Get dressed in nice clothes and meet me downstairs at 6:00. No peeking either. I'm going first though. " I try to me stern but fail miserably and run to our room and hop in the shower. Once I'm done I get out and put on seats and a t-shirt. I fix my hair. Then I go downstairs and sneak in my car. I go to Nikola's place. She got a girlfriend to.

I get to her place and go up to the front door. I was about to knock when the door is yanked open and I'm pulled in, surprised. " Hey Jules. " I wave to Nikola's girlfriend who's sitting on the couch watching tv.

" Hi Alessia. " She waves back. I turn to the crazy woman who yanked me into her room.

" Okay, I've got your tux in the bathroom. Go put it on and then you can leave if you'd like. We're not doing anything special. " She says pushing me into her bathroom. I go over to the hanger and pull out the black tux. I strip and put on the pants and blazer. I don't do undershirts. I walk out of the bath room and say goodbye to Nikola and Jules. I go down to the car and get back to the house by 5:55. I hop out of the car and go to the front door and let myself in.

" Gattina, I'm home. Come on, we're going to be late. " I yell up to her and then hear footsteps to the hall way. When she walks out my jaw drops and I swear it's on the ground. She looks amazing. She's wearing a light blue summer dress and white flats with her hair curled and a little makeup on.

" Perfect. " I mumble to myself and snap my mouth shut.

" You look stunning gattina. " I pull her close to me and and whisper in her ear. She still gets chills when I do that.

" You don't look so bad yourself. " She says back with a smirk. I let go of her and grab her hand then pull her to the door. She stops when she sees the rose petals and tealight candles leading to the car.  

" Come on. We're going to be late. It's a long drive. " ' It's only an hour ' I say to myself. I slowly pull her to the car.