Chapter 3

***

3 days later

I'm in the middle of a meeting when my phone starts buzzing. I look around to see if anyone noticed. ' Good, no one noticed ' I think to myself. I get up out of my seat, go to the door, walk up a few flights of stairs and onto the roof of the hotel I was in.

" What. " I state back, not bothering with hellos.

" Well hello to you to. Is this Alessia? " An unfamiliar female voice says.

" Who wants to know? " I snap back, not liking strange people calling me. It gives me the creeps since Dimitri.

" Alex, a girl from the bar bathroom. She told me to call this number, so I did. Who is this? " She explains. I relax a little knowing it's her. I smirk remembering giving her my number. ' good call ' I tell myself.

" Well hello again criceta. It's Alessia. Sorry about snapping at you. " I say back rubbing the back of my neck to relieve some of the stress.

" It's fine. How's your nose after the fight, " she chuckles slightly, making me smile. ' What's this girl doing to me? ' I think to myself.

" What was that? " she queries, making me facepalm.

" Nothin' criceta. What would you say if someone were to ask you on a date? " I question her with a smirk.

I can hear the smirk in her voice, " I would say ' Only if we could go to the fair. ' but I know that'll never happen. " I can hear her voice sadden at the end of her statement.

" Would you like to go to the fair with me, criceta? " I ask her while playing with a string on my shirt. ' seriously hate these things, ' I growl to myself.

" Only if we could go to the fair, " she questioned. I could hear the giddiness seep through her voice.

" Deal, but only if we could do what I want next time? " I remarked. I finally got rid of that piece of string that was driving me batty.

" Next time? " she chirped.

" Yes, next time. " I laughed, when I realised what I've done frown. ' What is this woman doing to me, I'm smiling and laughing. I don't do either of that, nor do I ask people on dates. My life doesn't allow that type of stuff. ' my frown deepens.

" Well miss confident, it's a deal. " She giggled back.

" You're in luck, the fair is only an hour away, and next to a beach. I'll pick you up at 6:00, " I comment " be ready, and please don't dress up. " I sighed. ' If she dresses up for the fair I will toss her in the the water.

" Okay, see you at 6:00. Bye Al. " She snickers. I scrunch my face at the nickname. ' why would she pick that? ' I mumble to myself.

" Addio bella. ( good bye beautiful. ) " I hang up and look at the clock hanging next to the door.

" Crap. " I groan and rub my face.

" How is it already 4:45, what the heck. " I grumble.

I walk down the stairs, into the large lobby with marble floors and tall vaulted ceiling. It's a nice place but not as nice as mine. I smirk on the inside. Texting Me: I need the address of someone, (917)934-9876 pronto.  Walking to my baby, I get in a rush to beat the traffic.

It takes my 30 minutes to get to the estate. By then Nickolay texts back the address. I'm in my room by 5:20. I pick out ripped dark wash jeans and a green day t-shirt with my usual leather jacket, combat boots, and my gun, just on case. I look at the time and I know it'll take 10 minutes to get to her house and it's 5:30 so I head to my bathroom and it takes my 10 more minutes to get my hair perfectly slicked to the side, just the way I like it. I head down stairs and to my black harley. Grabbing an extra helmet I hop on and get to her house in record time. Since I'm a little early I head to a little store I saw on the way here and get her a bundle of 6 roses. When I get back I head up to her door and ring the bell.