Chapter 11

Explaining to your sister not to tell on you is one of the most difficult things to do. Especially when she starts running around the house yelling "My sister is part of a gang and is harboring a homeless man!" Yeah, that makes things a tad bit more difficult than it already is.

We chased her down and eventually I tackled her to the ground. That girl can scream let me tell you. The only way to get her to stop was to start tickling her. She was extremely ticklish and I knew that. Her laughter was the only sound echoing through the house. 

"Okay little munchkin what you heard back there is our secret okay? Mom and dad don't need to know and if you keep our secret I will buy you a triple thick milkshake next week.

She agreed like I knew she would. She was a sucker for anything sweet. Try baking your stash of cupcakes without her finding them. Good luck.

She hurried back upstairs murmuring something about magic jet fighting ponies. Weird child.

I turned back to Damien only to find him not there. Track down one idiot only to find the other one missing. Just great.

Stomping through the house I eventually found him in the basement playing some game about assassins. Boys and their toys. Deciding to get my payback I snuck up on him and when I was sure he was distracted I pounched on him.

He swung around and grabbed me by the hips. Before I even comprehended what happened I was underneath him with out faces inches from each other.

I was breathing heavily while he just looked as gorgeous as always. He started lowering his face towards mine but before he could get far I pushed him away. "We should probably go check on the little monster upstairs." I said while heading back up the stairs.

When looking for her I could not help noticing that Damian was not following. "What gives Damien?" This guy. "Uh nothing you go ahead I will stay down here where it is....safe.

Shrugging I continued up the stairs only to find the little monster curled up on my bed fast asleep. She actually looked cute for once. Guess she is not a morning person. I threw my blanket over her and softly closed the door behind me.

The kiss - almost kiss still bothered me. Would Damien really kiss me or was I just another challenge for the big and mighty 'alpha'?

He genuinely did not seem like a bad guy but I still get that gut feeling when I am around him and the fact that he is staying with us is not helping at all.

By the time lunch came around I was scavenging the cupboards for anything edible. I found some bread and cheese. Grilled cheese it is then. Getting out the pan from the rack I melted some butter in it and placed the bread with sliced cheese on it in the pan.

No one can complain that I can not cook. Ha beat that mrs. Wouda! Look who is cooking now. Me.

Humming a soft tune I continued grilling my lunch. Grabbing a plate and placing the sandwich down I turned back to put the pan in the sink when I heard the all too familiar crunch of lunch being eaten. MY lunch. Who wants to get shanked?

Damian sat at the island happily munching away at my sandwich. This man. This damn man was eating my food. This calls for war.

"FOR MY FOOD!" I let out my war cry and tackled Damian over the counter. We wrestled on the floor and I tried to bite my food but he kept it just out of reach.

Whilst struggling we did not hear the front door opening and the surprised gasp of my mother standing there.

Well damn.

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in forever but I am currently studying design at uni so my schedule has been hectic.

Please remember to vote, comment and follow