The familiar figure of a platinum haired elf moved around the room in front of her, placing something that looked like sheets on a drawer by the vanity. Elerrina watched silently as the elven maiden closed the drawer and turned around, stopping her movement when her morning sky eyes fell on her own green pair.

"My Lady, you are awake!" Excalimed Faelilla softly as her lips curved in a wide, bright smile. She could not help but smile widely in return at the elf she loved so deeply, and watched as the maiden made her way to stand at the edge of the bed.

"What is the hour?" she asked. She felt slightly confused, and did not know what had happened since her arrival at the valley. Faelilla smiled again before answering in her musical light voice.

"It is late in the morning" Elerrina furrow her brow in confusion and Faelilla's bell-like laugh filled the room before she continued.

"You arrived here early morning two days ago" She felt her eyes widen in response to Faelilla's words. Two days. She had been out for two entire days. Then Faelilla's sweet smile transformed into a grin as her light blue eyes sparkled teasingly.

"Lord Elladan has been here every hour of the past days, since he awoke. Anyone would believe that you have truly captivated him" The platinum haired elf's eyes sparkled below a raised eyebrow, and Elerrina could not help but grin guiltily. Faelilla laughed again, the sweet sound making her feel content.

"Our young lord cares about you deeply, My Lady." Faelilla continued with an honest smile on her face, her teasing grin now gone. "If only you had seen the look on his face while he sat by the bed day and night. Only slightly less than an hour ago, Lady Arwen managed to convince him to go eat some breakfast. He likes you, My Lady"

Elerrina smiled deeply at the platinum haired elf in front of her. The sole mention of the elder twin made her heart fill with longing. She laughed lightly at the irony of the words that had just left Faelilla's mouth. He liked her. If only Faelilla knew...

"I like him too, Faelilla" She said softly, smiling broadly with the hidden meaning inside her words. "I like him very much" The platinum haired maiden only smiled broadly in return, at a complete loss of what the words really meant to her.

"Are you hungry, My Lady?" She asked, changing the subject of the conversation. Elerrina nodded her head softly in response, only now realizing how hungry she was. The thought of eating had not crossed her head yet.

"I will bring you some breakfast" Faelilla said with her smile still on her face as she turned and gracefully moved towards the door.

However, the door opened gently before the platinum haired maiden had reached it. She felt her insides fill with warmth as Elladan's tall figure entered into the room, his long raven hair unbraided and falling freely over his shoulders and back. A gorgeous smile appeared on lips as his silver eyes met hers, and suddenly she no longer had eyes for Faelilla or anything else other than the Son of Elrond, as she watched him rush to her side.

"Rina" he breathed out as he sat on the edge of the bed, gently taking her hand in his and giving it a gentle squeeze before letting go and using the same hand to caress her forehead. She remained silent, smiling and lost in his deep eyes as his gentle fingers slowly slid through her hair and his palm came to rest at the side of her face, his thumb softly tracing the end of her left eyebrow.

She heard Faelilla reaching the door, and threw one last look at the maiden, who gave her one last smirk before closing the door behind her. She turned her eyes back to Elladan, who was still smiling widely, and let her hand reach up to rest over his, at her left cheek.

"How do you feel?" he asked softly, the sound of his voice making her smile widen.

"I am good" was her simple answer, her eyes sparkling when his smile turned into a wide grin. Without another word, he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss.