twelve[End]

Y/N

I roll out of my bed tossing Alien off as I do so. I look in the mirror at the tired mess I was. I wipe my face with my hands trying to wipe the tired off. I had trouble sleeping and i was up way later than i needed to be. Alien walked around my feet rubbing her head against my leg. "You want breakfast?" I ask. I pick her up and carry her to the kitchen. I set her on the kitchen island. I put her food out and go to get my own breakfast.

As I put my waffle in my mouth there was a knock on the door. I take Alien from the island and place her on the floor before heading to the door. Alien followed as I opened the door. There stood Mark who had his normal raven colored hair. "Oh sorry I woke up late come in." I nudge Alien aside with my foot and let Mark in.

"Mark that is Alien." I point to the all black cat running around his feet. "I will be back, have fun with her." I said before disappearing into the hallway.

Mark

I watched as she left into the hallway. She looked extremely tired. I bent down to pet the cat that ran around my feet. She purred as I rubbed behind her ears.

Y/N came back out seconds wearing black high-waisted shorts and a red t-shirt. Her glasses were slightly off set on her face. Her hair was thrown into a messy ponytail yet she still looked adorable. She let out a small yawn before speaking.

"Okay I'm ready. Sorry it took a little. Hopefully Alien didn't give you a hard time." She says picking up the tiny kitten. She kissed its head before setting it back down.

"She was absolutely fine and adorable." I replied. "Well I guess we can head out now." She says. I nod and we head out.

-

"So this is my place." I said parking my car in the driveway. I open the door for her and she gets out the car. "We can go in the back gate. " She nods following at me. I open the gate and let her into the backyard. I shut the gate before letting Chica out.

Y/N crouches down to Chica's height and starts petting her. "Oh hello Chica aren't you the cutest." She said petting and scratching the golden retriever pup. "So I though we could some swimming and I could grill a little later." I suggested as she stood up.

"That sounds fun!" She said. "Last one in is a loser." I said slipping off my shirt and jumping into the pool since I was already wearing swimshorts. "Well how fair is that?" She asked with a laugh. "Just get in you loser~." I said. She laughed and slipped off her shorts and shirt.

She was wearing a plain black bikini which showed off her curves perfectly. She took off her glasses and set them on her clothes before jumping in. I couldn't form words so I just smiled. "I think you're the loser since I got to pet Chica." She said. "Fair enough loser~." I replied longing the 'r'.

She splashes water at me. "I'm not a loser." She says with a giggle. "Hey!" I splash her back. She just giggles and swims away from me. "Hey this conversation isn't over." I swim after her and pick her up out of the water. "Put me down!" She said loudly giggling.

We spent the rest of the night laughing and swimming until about ten. Y/N let out a yawn as she slipped her shirt and shorts on. "I think it's time to get you home." I scoop her up from the ground and carry her to the car. "I can walk you know." She laughs as I place her in the seat.

-
Y/N

"Goodnight Mark." I shut the car door and make my way to my apartment. I lock the apartment door behind me. Alien was sleeping on my bed quietly. I grab some clothes and hopped into the shower.

I put on pjs and layed on my bed. Alien immediately curled up on my stomach. I grabbed my phone to see three text message notifications.

Ethan- Hey I would like to hang out soon what do you say?

Amy- Hey we should head back to the lake this week again

Mark- maybe you could come over again and we could hang out for longer

Who am I going to choose? I take a deep breath before replying.

Y/N- Sure I would love that

Amy- Great well get some sleep and will talk tomorrow

I place my phone on the stand and roll over before falling asleep.

-I'm ending a bunch of stories so I wanted to give this a proper ending. Many people Amy so here ya go-