one

Y/N

I threw my bag on my bed sighing. Another day of classes. I'm in school to become a photographer and film maker. I was always so busy. I sighed as it was Thursday and I had no classes till Monday. I could relax. I had no appointments set. Everything was going great.

I grab my laptop and head to the lounge. I throw my hair into a quick pony tail before laying on the couch. I set my laptop on my stomach which was showing from my slightly rising tshirt. The laptop slowing heating up my stomach.

I get onto YouTube and start down my subscription list. I watched some Razzbowski and Bijuu Mike before a video catches my eye.

'Win a day with us!'

It was a Markiplier video. I click on it and listen carefully to what he's saying. 'If you live in the Los Angeles area we are holding a contest.' A contest? Interesting. 'You have a chance to win three days with us. One with me, one with Ethan, and one with Amy. We would have planned out activities and stuff to do the whole day so it's not boring.' Okay what's the rules? 'The rules are you must be thirteen or over for safety reasons. And that's it! There is a link below where you can enter. The winner will be picked in three days! So make sure you enter. And as always I will see you in the next video, buh bye!' I stop my laptop from auto playing and consider if I should enter.

Well the cons are they could end up hating me. I don't win at all. I embarrass myself. I might seem to fangirly. But the pros are I could win and meet three of my favorite people that have literally saved my life. Cons seem worth it because the Pros are way better.

I click the link and it asks some basic information. Name? Y/N L/N. Age? Twenty. Email? (Some email address I'm too lazy to make up) I hit submit and a little notification pops up. 'Thank you for entering the day with us contest. Contest ends in three days.' I sigh shutting my laptop. Hopefully this is worth it.

I yawn and head into the kitchen to find something to eat. I decided to cook some pancakes at like nine at night because that's reasonable. As I start to get stuff ready my phone buzzes. It was a Skype video call. I grab my laptop and answer it on there.

"Heyo Robert my man." I say starting to cook. "Sorry for calling so late." He said. " Ah it's fine. When do I ever sleep? Anyway whatcha need?" I asked. "Could you listen to my song for Valentine's day. Since it's next week I wanted get someone's opinion on the lyrics before I record." "Okay shoot." He sang me the lyrics and I had such a hard time not laughing. "The amount of times you said baby was unreal." I say letting out a small laugh. "Well thats good. I'm playing a character so it's fine." We talked for a little while longer as I finished cooking.

"Hey I'm going to eat so later?" I said. "Bye!" The call ended and I switch back to YouTube. I sit at the small kitchen island and start to watch some horror games while munching on pancakes.

"Oh come on it's not that difficult." I whisper yell as Dan and Phil found seven of the eight pages. It was almost midnight and I should be asleep but I'm not. As soon as they get the last page a give out a tiny hooray before shutting my laptop. My neighbors already hate me, don't won't them to be more angry.

I plug in my laptop before heading into my room. I change from my skinny jeans to my CrankGamePlays charity pajama pants. I throw on a hoodie and flop into bed.

What if I win? Yeah right that's not happening. I'm a simple nobody stuck in the sea of fangirls. I'll be lucky if I'm even acknowledge. I turn on my side shutting my eyes and letting sleep take me.

a day with usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें