eleven

Third person

Amy leads Y/N to her last surprise. Amy had planned a lot considering she wanted to make it worth Y/N's while and she felt something for Y/N. She wasn't for sure what but it was there.

Amy let her through some trees until they approach a lake. The lake was one of the cleanest lakes you could find. Yet no one ever came down here. Mostly because it was secluded in a forest but that didn't make it any less beautiful.

Next to it was a huge patch of flowers. Mostly in pink and orange, warm colors. It was a beautiful sight. "So here we are. No one really comes here but it's a beautiful place." She said as they reached the lake. "Wow." Was all that came out of Y/N's mouth.

"Yeah I thought we could take pictures and just enjoy nature." Amy shrugged at Y/N who was still mesmerized by the scenery. "Yeah that's fine." She said still gazing at the clear lake.

They sat there in utter silence just enjoying the scenery. Amy took out her phone and took a picture of Y/N. Y/N gave off a little smile as she did so.

-
They stayed there till the sun set. They watched the sun fall and the stars rise. They took some pictures before the sun had set.

"You ever wonder how many stars there are?" Y/N asked Amy. "Sometimes. There's probably millions." Amy replied back. They were both laying on the grass together staring up at the stars. "Do you ever wonder what the stars are? Like what they represent?" "Well I think they represent every person who passed on happily. That's why they twinkle." Amy replied to the question. "Where did you learn that?" Y/N asked turning on her side to face Amy. "My mother talked about it all the time when we were out late." Amy faced Y/N.

"Your mother seems nice." Y/N said. "She was but what about yours?" Amy asked not knowing it would be a sensitive question. "Didn't have one. I grew up in an orphanage." Amy started to apologize. "No its fine. I didn't really care all that much from my parents. When they told me why I was there they said they found my father trying to sell me." Amy felt bad for bringing it up.

"You know I've never had this much time to talk to someone. I have very bad social anxiety." Y/N said quietly. "Then how come you can talk to me so easily?" Amy asked. "Because of Mark's channel. I've got to know you and Ethan and everyone at the office. Even though you don't know me I know you guys."

The conversation passed and they realized they should probably head back. They both stood up dusting off there clothes. They walked out and back to the car as the clock struck midnight. "I guess we lost track of time. Sorry about that." Amy apologized as she started up the car. "It's fine I really enjoyed this." Y/N smiled.

Amy turned the radio on quietly so it wouldn't drown out them but fill the silence. Amy drived down the empty streets as Y/N stared out the window. Y/N looked on her phone to see Amy tagged her in a bunch of pictures they took on Instagram and Twitter. She liked and retreated them.

She scrolled through twitter until a certain tweet caught her eye.

Aly
@ septiishuplier
You should make a film where you incorporate clips from the community. I don't know, just a suggestion.

Y/N thought about how cool that would be. She screenshoted the tweet and decided to film a video about it.

Amy walked Y/N up to her apartment. "So thank you for today and all. It was really fun." Y/N said. "It was my pleasure. I'm glad I got to take such as pretty lady out." We both laugh at her attempt to be posh. "No but seriously I really enjoyed taking you out." Amy said. "Well maybe we could do it again sometime." Y/N said. Any nodded and they finished off there goodbyes.

Y/N walked into her apartment to be greeted by Alien. She picked Alien up and went to her room. She placed the tiny kitten on the bed before changing into pajamas. Y/N grabbed her laptop and checked her emails. Two emails caught her eye. One from her school and the other from Mark.

She clicked on the one from her school.

Dear Miss Okumura,

Due to your excellent performance you have an option to graduate early with the seniors next week. Please email back if you want to do it so we can order your cap and gown.

I reply back quickly saying I would do it. I could finally have more free time. I click on Mark's email.

Tomorrow make sure to bring a swimsuit!

I was too tired to question why and set it with my clothes. I closed my laptop and went into my bed.