eight

Ethan

We get into my car. "So where are we going?" She asked buckling in her belt. "It's a secret!" I said putting the car into drive. She just smiles and looks out the window. I pull out her apartments parking lot. "You can play sone music if you want." I gesture my knee to my phone in the console.

She picks it up and says it has a password. "Oh it's 1386." I said and she unlocked it. I told her it was connected to blue tooth so anything she would play would come through the speakers . She nodded getting on YouTube.

Seconds later a very slow song started to play. She starts to sing quietly. "Feelings fade when people change" I could melt from the sound of her voice. She continued to sing. I kept focused on the rode but continued to listen closely to the lyrics she was signing. "Do we have to talk about it?
You know how I make you feel, right?" Her voice kept quiet as she sang. She probably didn't want me to hear but why? Her voice sucks you in when you first hear it. Something about it is so magical. "It's gonna be okay, okay tonight
Cuz tomorrow's just a dream away" The song finishes and I glance over for a second to see Y/N smiling and choosing another song.

-
Y/N didn't know what songs to pick so she just put on the radio. Most of it was overplayed songs like Closer and Here but we still sang along. Then one song came on and Y/N got really excited. "I haven't heard this in forever!" She said happily.

"Rhythm is a dancer, I need a companion" I listened to her sing the song see liked alot and man was it suggestive. It wasn't even subtle just blunt about everything yet Y/N seemed to love it. "Loving while grabbing the rhythm of your hips" She smiled as she sang. I couldn't help but to let a smile take over my face as she sang to a very erotic song.

It came to a very fast part which was way more detailed with its lyrics yet Y/N knew everyone of them. "On my late-night thirsty, 'cause it was late-night and I was thirsty" The song ended and we pulled up to the cafe.

"So I decided to start off our day with lunch at one of my favorite cafés." I said getting out of the car with Y/N following shortly after. She just smiled as we walked in. It was mostly empty besides a few old ladies.

"What can I get for you two?" The waitress smiled. Y/N's eyes lit up as she looked at the waitress. It was slightly confusing. "Hey Rin!" Y/N said. Oh so it's a friend of hers. "Oh hey Y/N so this is your date huh. Ethan was it?" She asked me. I felt my face heat up as she said date. "Yes that's Ethan and no he's not my date. It's the contest." Y/N said a little annoyed. Did she not want to consider this a date?

"I know I'm kidding chill. Anyway I know Y/N always gets Lemonade so Ethan what would you like?" Rin asked. "A coke?" "Okay I'll be back to take your orders and give you your drinks." She walks away leaving Y/N and I alone.

"Sorry about Rin. She's like an older sister to me." Y/N said awkwardly. "No it's fine." I said and I seen her relax a little. "So what else do you have planned for today?" She asked smiling at me. God her smile. "It's a secret but hopefully you will like it." I replied leaning on my hands looking at her. I seen her face turn a light shade of pink as I did so.

Soon Rin came back and took out orders. We talked about anything and everything. "Have you ever been to a convention?" I asked. "Only some anime convention because I really like to cosplay." She said with a wide smile. "What's your favorite thing to cosplay?" Her eyes lit up when I said that. "Honey-Senpai from Ouran. I like his child like demeanor even though he's the oldest."

"Do you have any pictures of you in cosplay?" She smiled wider than before which I thought was impossible. "Lots!" She pulls out her phone showing me her previous cosplays as different characters from anime. "I even cosplayed once as a genderbend Mark for ComicCon." She shows me the picture. She was wearing a flannel which was slightly open at the top. Her hair was dyed black, she said. She had in brown contacts. She did look like a female version of Mark. A very cute one at that.

"Cute." I say. "Im not all that cute." She says a slight blush going across her cheeks. "You are! Very cute." "T-Thanks." She stuttered as her blush became a darker shade. I just sit and smile at her.