CH-12

Bol do na zara.....

***************************************.***************************************************

"Ragini..... Ragini............." Sujata nodded her head when she heard Sanskar screaming. "Ragini beta see your husband again lost his feeder I guess. Just check" she looked at Ragini and signed her to go to him when they were working in kitchen. Ragini tucked her hair embarrassed and ran to the room. "Can't believe he is the same Sanskar who just wanted Ragini out of his life at any cost and now he cant survive a minute without her. How many times in a day he calls her though he is in office" she nodded her head arranging the kitchen.

"Maasi" Piyu rushed inside the kitchen. "Dadu where is Maasi?" asked Piyu standing near Sujata. "You came to the wrong place. Can you imagine your maasi without your chachu? So first see where your chachu is there you will find your Maasi too" Sujata smiled at Piyu. Piyu smiled widely and rushed out. "Don't forget to knock the door Piyu" Sujata screamed.

"Sanskar leave me na. For this you called me?" Ragini was struggling in Sanskar's hold when he was back hugging her. "Hmmm biwi ji I don't know today I don't feel like going to office only. You know I couldn't concentrate on my work in London so finished the meeting in two days and came running to you" he inhaled her fragrance and tightened his grip across her. "Sanskar someone will come" before she could complete Piyu rushed inside the room and as she saw them she turned back and closed her eyes. Sanskar jerked and left Ragini and both stood composing themselves. "Ohho why don't I listen to Dadu ever" Piyu cursed herself.

Sanskar walked out embarrassed taking his bag. "Piyu bacha you needed anything" Ragini neared Piyu and knelt in front of her. Piyu opened her eyes and hugged her. "Kya hua bacha?" asked Ragini worried. "Maasi you forgot?" asked she cupping Ragini's face. She looked at Piyu confused. "Ohho Maasi so stupid you are. Today is mother's day. Happy mother's day" Piyu kissed Ragini's cheek. Ragini who was shocked held her cheek and looked at Piyu with tears in her eyes.

"What happened Maasi?" asked Piyu wiping her tears. "You are wishing me on mother's day na so" Ragini smiled. "Awww Maasi you are so cute and innocent. See Maasi means you know Maa jaisi. My maa tho is not there but you are my maa jaisi maasi so I can wish you on mothers day" Piyu bent her head. Ragini dragged her into a bear hug and burst out crying silently. "How will I break your little heart Piyu. How will I? I'm doing sin over sin and I don't know what punishment will I get for this. But I'm ready to face anything to keep you safe my life. I will go through anything" Ragini wiped her tears and brought Piyu out of the hug and kissed her forehead. "Thank you" her eyes reflected the gratitude. "Thank you?" Piyu looked at her confused. "For coming in my life" Ragini smiled through her tears

"Ragu bacha" Pari called Ragini who was standing at the door of the hospital room. Pari signed her to walk inside. Adarsh helped her to sit and handed the baby to her. "See baby your Ragu maasi" Pari spoke to the baby which smiled instantly when Ragini sat beside Pari. "Awwww see now only she loves her maasi more than her maa" Pari smiled and looked at Adarsh. "Dee I'm elder than Shona na so I should hold her first" Vikram came forward. "Oye hello even I'm of the same age I should hold the baby first" Swara stood beside him. "Waise if you consider age Sanskar should be the first to hold the baby" Adarsh spoke trying to calm the situation. "Me?" Sanskar looked at Adarsh shocked. "Ya is there anyone of same name?" asked Sujata who got glares in return when everyone burst out laughing.

"Come Sanky" Pari called him forwarding the baby. "Bhabi I'm terrible in handling kids. Please" he pleaded. "No arguments. You will be holding her first means you only. And waise you have to practice all this as next is you in the list to get married and you should know all this" Pari ordered. Sanskar looked at Swara who was fighting with Vikram and he blushed at his Bhabi's statement. He walked to Pari and held the baby but it's head was about to fall which Ragini supported as she got up and stood beside him. When their hands touched they looked at each other and lost in the moment.