CH-11

"Ragini be ready in the evening" Sanskar spoke as he was leaving to office. She looked at him confused. "Be ready" he went out with his bag. Ragini just stared in his direction lost. "Ragu..." Sujatha's voice brought her out of her thoughts. "Ayi maa" she walked to the kitchen.

"Ragu what are you doing?" Sujata's voice jerked Ragini who looked in the direction Sujata was signing. She was peeling the vegetables and peel she was putting inside the vessel and peeled veggies outside. She widened her eyes shocked and looked at Sujata apologetically and started cleaning the mess. Sujata held her hand and Ragini looked at her. "What happened?" her concerned voice broke all the barriers to her emotions. Ragini burst out crying and hugged Sujata tightly. Sujata looked at her worried.

"I don't want to hurt him maa. But I can't help it I just end up hurting him more" she spoke in a cracking voice. Sujata brought her out of the hug and cupped her face with one hand on her cheek. "Why do you hurt him then?" asked she. "I don't know maa. It just happens without my will" she confused Sujata. "I can't understand Ragu say it clearly" she stated. "I can't explain it maa because I don't understand it" she spoke looking down. "You love him?" Ragini looked up at Sujata instantly.

"But I..." said Ragini. Sujata pressed her hand which she was holding with her left hand. "There ain't anything wrong in that. And many a times we have to do something or hide something from our loved ones for their own good. And you think it will hurt them. Of course it will hurt them. Every relationship has to go through this. You can't avoid hurting someone but you can give them one thing which doesn't depend on situation or time" Ragini looked at her confused. "Your love which will heal them and make them strong to tolerate the pain. Ya one disadvantage is that person will forget about it when they are hurt but the strength you give them without their knowledge will be with them to tackle it. And moreover love is not about counting the things you do for each other. It's about just doing things for each other not counting them. Neki kar aur dariya me daal suna hai na(Do good and forget about it you have heard na) Just have faith on your love everything will be fine" she caressed Ragini's cheek and kissed her forehead.

************************************.**************************************************

"Oye question bank what happened to you?" Sanskar's voice brought her out of her trance. She controlled her tears and looked at him. "How much ever you try. You can't hide your emotions from me. Why do you even try?" he asked as he stopped the car. Her eyes turned glassy and eyebrows shrank. She burst out crying bitterly. Sanskar loosened his seat belt and neared her and cupped her face with one hand. "I'm sorry" she said resting her face on his palm. "Hey Ragu what happened to you. See I'm sorry I should not remind you all that. Ok ok I promise until you yourself want to share it with me I won't ask you. I promise. But please don't cry. See you know na I can't tolerate your tears" his cracking voice made her heart pain. She looked up at him and immediately hugged him. "You won't go away from me na?" asked she. He held her back. "Mujhe Pagal Kutte ne Kata hai kya(Has any mad dog has bitten me?) where will I go?" he asked. "Was that even a joke Mr. Maheshwari?" she smiled a bit. "May be not but it made you smile" said he smiling. He dragged her out of the hug and wore his seat belt and continued driving.

"Why here?" she asked as they stood out of Gadodia Mansion. "You will know come" said he and forwarded his left hand. She looked at it and looked at him. He smiled nodding his head. "What if I can't be always with you?" she asked him. "I don't count the time when you are with me. You are with me that matters. And for the future. I don't want to waste my present thinking about it if you are not going to be with me. I just want to live the moments happily when you are with me"his words touched her heart. She held his hand and walked with him with a wide smile on her face. Can anyone understand her better than him. No nobody can. He knew her every heart beat so well that even there were no words between them still communication was there between them. A magical bond between them which was difficult to understand.