CH-10

Love... Love.... Love.....

Tera Hone Laga hu........

"Oh no Maths" said Sanskar taking a notebook from Piyu's book bundle. Piyu chuckled looking at his condition. "Chachu I can't believe you are an economist and you hate maths so much" said Piyu. "Piyu..." he was interrupted by Ragini who spoke "Economy is not just maths. Maths is a part of Economy where as economy is its application" "Wow maasi you say chaachu's dialogue so well" said Piyu. Ragini smiled at her and looked at Sanskar who huffed folding his hands. "Awww you look so cute like this" said Ragini and Piyu pulling his cheek from both the sides. "Ahhh" he screamed. "Oye hoye... Pulling my son's cheek program is going on?" asked Sujata entering Piyu's room. "Haaaw why did you have only two cheeks" pouted Sujata. "Mom have you forgotten I'm normal human being so I will also have two cheeks like everyone" said he looking at her weirdly. "Is it? I thought you are an alien" said she and got glares from him in return.

"His nose" said Sujata excited and pulled his nose. "Mom" he screamed and all three of them burst out laughing. "Ahhh what are you people doing with my son?" asked Ram entering. "Pulling Sanky's nose and cheek program" said Sujata and chuckled. "Me me" screeched Adarsh as he came running. "Chin" showed Sujata when Adarsh stood pouting thinking now what will he pull on Sanskar's face. He bent in front of Sanskar and pulled his chin. Sanskar sighed and looked at Ram who was standing thinking. "You want to pull anything?" asked Sanskar. "I'm thinking what to?" said Ram. "Yess" screeched he as he got an idea. He neared Sanskar and messed up his hair. "Yippie" screeched all of them. "Ya ya I know. I'm the only non mental here" said Sanskar giving a bore look. "Awwww" said all of them and hugged him. Sanskar smiled looking at his crazy and cute family.

************************************.******************************************************

"Ragini" said Sanskar still looking in his laptop. "I can't even get saved once?" she pouted. "Never" he sipped the next sip. "But I want to go out" she looked at him pleading. "It's raining and you are mad you will behave weird with rain. I can't let you do that. You will catch cold" he stated as he stroked the keyboards of his laptop. "You are the worst" she sat on the bed folding her legs and resting her chin over her palm.

"I know" he said as he was still staring his laptop. "Sanskar" she squealed. "No means no" said he. "You are the worstest" said she. "There is no such word" he looked at her weird. "I discovered it only for you" said she raising her chin and turned again.

"Can't you eat ice cream without drenching in rain?" he looked at her. "No" said she without looking at him. "Fine" said he as he got up from his place and approached her. "10 minutes and only one scoop" said he and dragged her with him to the Balcony. "Yippie" screeched she. They stood in the balcony and Ragini stretched her hands and as the rain drops touched her skin she smiled closing her eyes and feeling the happiness. Sanskar smiled looking at her.

"I can't believe I hated her so much. But did I really hated her. Even when I came to know she betrayed me I felt she is hiding something. I wanted her to tell me what is bothering her. Really the Sanskar Maheshwari who don't give anyone a chance was begging my best friend for her explanation. What and all I tried her to speak the truth" Sanskar told himself

"Swara I hate if people hide anything from me. Don't you know that?" Sanskar asked. "Sorry Sanskar I did not knew you will react this way. I just wanted to ease your tension" said Swara squeezing her hands. "You mean I'm over reacting is it?" asked he. "I did not mean that Sanskar. I just wanted to save Piyu from your scoldings" said she. "Listen to me Swara carefully. I don't like two things in my life. One is betrayal and second explanation after mistakes" he said holding her elbow. "She will be your wife in somedays. Behave Sanskar" Ragini came and jerked his hand. He fumed and left the place.