CH-08

"Ragini breakfast" called Sanskar as he sat on the dining table. "Coming" said she and walked out with his breakfast. "Again the boring Sandwich?" asked he annoyed. "You eat it everyday" said Ragini confused. "Sanky you have fever oh what? You are saying Sandwich boring?" asked Sujatha checking his temperature. "I'm fine mom. You can take your hand back" said Sanskar glaring her. She nodded her head and continued her breakfast. "I want to eat something different today" said he closing his palms. "How about Poha today" said he smiling and looking at Ragini. She looked at him shocked. "What? Poha?" asked Ram shocked. "Dad stop screaming" said Sanskar rubbing his ear. "Don't give me shocks like this my heart is very small you devil" said Ram holding his heart. "All the human beings heart will be small only" said Piyu smiling. "See she has bigger brain than you both" said Sanskar showing Piyusha who chuckled. "Haa Pari ki beti hai na Adarsh pe gayi hoti tho she would have been dumb like you" said Sujata. Ragini's eyes became painful."I'm the smartest girl in the world Adi. Just agree" she remembered Pari's words in her past and a tear dropped from her eye which Sanskar noticed. She wiped her tears and walked to the kitchen saying "I will make it and get it" Sanskar's heart pained to look at her that way. He got up finally and walked to the kitchen.

"Missing Pari bhabi?" asked he as he placed his hand on her shoulder. She turned and hugged him. "Why did she leave me Sanskar. Doesn't she know I can't live without her" said she in cracking voice. He did not knew how to console her. He gathered all his courage and patted her head and covered her in his embrace with the other hand. "Destiny Ragini. We can't help it na?" said he. "It wasn't..." before she could speak they heard Adarsh's voice who called "Ragu..." They departed and turned to him. "You are making Poha?" asked he with wide open eyes. Ragini nodded her head smiling looking at him. "woow" said he clapping his hands. "Sanky don't disturb her. Come" said Adarsh dragging him out. Sanskar turned and looked at Ragini concerned. She nodded her head smiling and signed him that she is fine.

*****************************************.*************************************************

"How can the dairy go missing. Something is fishy. I'm searching it from a week but I'm not finding it. What the...." Sanskar pulled his hair. "I thought I will find a clue about Ragini and Rohan which can help me to get rid off her" he said to himself. "Do you really want to get rid off her?" his heart spoke freaking him. He sat straight on his chair and placed his hands on the glass table. "Rohan is Son of Birla's who are close friends of Gadodia's. I'm sure Swara can help me to find it out. I have to visit her this Sunday" he thought to himself and decided to meet Swara. First time he was feeling awkward to meet Swara and he did not realize it. He sat and continued his work.

"What happened Ragini?" asked Sanskar when he was looking into his laptop sitting on the couch. "How do you know I came?" asked she widening her eyes. "Your anklets" said he still staring his laptop. She squeezed her hands and stood nervous. "Say" said he folding the laptop and looking up at her when she did not speak. "Piyu's Parent teacher meeting this Saturday" said she. "So why are you getting nervous like it's your Parent teacher meeting?" asked he confused. "She... She...." she said nervous. "What did she do this time?" asked he serious. "Nothing much just put some glue on teacher's chair and his pant was torn" said she in a go and closed her eyes when Sanskar screamed "What?" She opened her eyes and nodded her head. "She is becoming naughty day by day" he said fuming. "She is still small kid Sanskar. If she doesn't play now when she will play" said she pleading him. "If it was your kid? Would you have been so careless Ragini?" he asked nearing her. It hurt her it hurt her beyond his imagination. "Sanskar" said she in a cracking voice. Her eyes filled with tears. He realized what he said. "I'm..." before he could say she ran out of the room. He closed his fist and waved his hands in air frustrated. Doesn't he know what is Piyu for Ragini. How can he question her love for Piyu. He pulled his hair frustrated.