CH-09

"What was that?" Sujata looked up as she heard noise of cracking glass. Ragini who was also looking in the direction got worried. "Maa I will check" said Ragini stopping Sujata. She nods her head. Ragini started walking towards the room worried. She squeezed her hands helplessly. She was unaware how will Sanskar react now. She reached the room and stood near the door and felt nervous. She opened the door slowly and the scenario made her frown. Sanskar was breaking everything which reached his hand. His face was covered with sweat and tears made way from his eyes. Her heart flinched looking at his condition. She entered the room without wasting a second. "Sanskar" she called out but there was no response from his side. He wiped his face and continued throwing the things. "San... Ahhhhh" Ragini screamed as she stepped on a glass piece and winced in pain holding her leg. Her scream made it's way directly to his heart. Her pain was something which made him forget everything every time. He looked at her as she was bending and holding her leg and blood was oozing out of her feet. "Ragini" he approached her swiftly. He knelt in front of her and she held his shoulder for the support. He looked at her hand which was on his shoulder. As she pressed his shoulder it made her pain felt by him. A tear tripped out of his eye and his eyebrows shrank. He looked at her painfully and lifted her and walked to the bed. He made her sit on it and knelt again in front of her. He held her feet and looked at the wound worried. He turned to the side table and took the first aid box. He wiped his face with both the hands and started applying the ointment and tied the band aid across the wound.

Ragini caressed his hair as he was lost curing her wound. He sensed her hand and held it and burst out into a bitter cry. She couldn't tolerate it more. Her heart pained to hear his cry which pierced directly into her heart. She held his head and dragged him to a hug placing his head on her bosom. He cried more. He cried his heart out holding her. Tears flew from her eyes like there was no end to it. "I'm sorry Ragini... I'm really sorry" said he breathing between his sobs. "Shhhh" said Ragini as she dragged him out of the hug. She wiped his face and kissed his forehead and he closed his eyes. "No Sorry and No thank you in friendship Khajoor. Forgot oh what?" asked she smiling through her tears. He nodded his head suppressing his cry and smiling through his tears. She touched her forehead with his. He slowly slid down and placed his head on her lap and she looked at him painfully. Life had lot of challenges for them but their relation was all above everything. Their friendship was of that standard.

******************************************.************************************************

"Maa can we get Ragu back now?" asked Vikky when they were sitting after the dinner. Sumi and Swara looked at him confused. "I heard whatever you spoke to Sanskar" his words sent a fear down the spine. "Did he hear everything?" Swara worried. "I know Ragu did for saving Shona's life. And this marriage has no meaning. Can we get her back?" asked he. Swara and Sumi sighed as they realize that he has not heard their complete conversation. "Marriage is marriage Vikky. Ladoo is married now. We can't break it just like that" said Sumi. "But maa" he was interrupted by Sumi who said "Vikky I know you are worried for her and we are also equally worried. But have faith. Everything happens for a reason. Though this marriage is forceful still it's a marriage. Give them time, who knows they might be made for each other" Vikram nods his head uninterested and walks to his room. Swara and Sumi watch in his direction. "I though he heard everything. It's too dangerous maa we have to shift our discussion place to Rohan's house" said Swara worried and Sumi nodded her head.

"What didn't I hear?" Vikram looks at them suspiciously when he came back to take his phone and stood there hearing them.

******************************************.************************************************

"Sanskar" Sujata shakes Sanskar who was lost looking into the infinity while they were sitting across the dining table. He came out of his trance and looked at her. Sujata looked at him worried. His eyes showed pain an immense pain. "Are you okay?" asked she caressing his hair. He weakly smiled at her and continued his dinner. Sujatha looked at Ragini and signed her asking what happened to him. She assured her she will handle and smiled. Sujatha nodded her head in approval.