2. HER Plan

When Manik was sharing his inner turmoil to his dear aunt, there was another person who wants to share hers too.

Only the difference was he has someone to speak to and she has no one around her except the room whose surroundings she hasn't even seen yet, having her hands,legs,eyes and mouth tied.

And she started preparing her little mind saying "No...I have to do something...All my unanswered questions needs answers...But before that, I need to know where am I...!!! Why that silent monster got me over here...!!! Is there anyone else other than him..!! Goddd....!!!!who the hell is he...!!! And what the hell he wants...!!! He is getting on my nerves...!!!! I need to get out of here...My friend must get justice..." to herself.

Just then the door flung open and she can get the aura of a female perfume. Smart head..!!!

And it was Kamala aunty, with a plate of food as told by Manik.

As soon as Kamala aunt opened the cloth on her mouth, she started "Whozzz this...??? Please lemme go...pleaseeee..."

But of no use. Kamala aunty slowly opened the cloth on her eyes, she took a minute or two to figure out the person and her age.

She examined the surroundings and found it to be a well-designed bed room consisting of bed and a side stand with light colored curtains,the chair to which she was tied and seeing that one room is enough to come to a conclusion that the house is a mansion.
"Who are you..??" She asked with a cracky voice.

"Beta u can call me aunty...first have ur lunch..." Kamala aunty answered with a sweet tone forwarding the morsel of rice towards her mouth.

"Aunty...u look so beautiful..." She said with extra sugary tone.

Kamala smiled a little and said "Buttering won't result good all the times beta...first eat..."

She silently ate that morsel and said "I'm Nandini"

So here...Meet Nandini Murthy - over smart girl,  full of questions to which no one can answer.

(Should wait more to have a proper introduction)

Aunt- I know...

Nan- Aunty I need to go to washroom...please...

She said but is that true...??? Let's wait n watch.

Kamala aunty thought twice but she gave up after seeing the restlessness on her face. Being a woman, she understood her state and let her free to the washroom which is in that room itself.

Nandini entered inside the washroom and started searching for something that can help her to escape and then she found a first aid kit. She quickly opened it and found scissors and a blade.

When she heard the knock at the door, she immediately opened the door and within seconds, she pointed that weapons she has collected towards Kamala aunty.

Nan- Let me go...otherwise I'll kill u...open the door now...

She tried to threaten her but Kamala aunty smiled and said "Beta...I'm not afraid...The only thing I'm afraid of is my child's wrath....If he comes to know that u r pulling such a stunt, u r so gone...so please beta..be a good girl and come here..."

She tried to move front but Nandini pointed that scissor towards her own veins indicating that she will hurt herself.

Nan- Open the door..U r not afraid na...but I'll surely kill myself...

Again an over-smart move.

As Nandini's back was facing to the entrance of the room door, and aunty infront of her, Kamala aunty saw him standing behind Nandini.

He immediately signalled her not to show any sign of his presence and so Kamala aunty started pleading "No beta..please listen to me.."

She walked towards her and Nandini moved back till she collided with his chest. Before she turn towards him, he grabbed her hand and twisted to her back making her so-called weapons drop from her hands and tied there.

And before she yell, he closed her mouth with his palm and then after with a cloth and immediately blindfolded her so that she cannot see him.

He threw her on bed and she fell on her stomach, hands tied at her back while he was busy tying her legs. After he was done, he signalled Kamala aunty to move out and then he crawled towards her earlobe and said "Don't even dare to use ur little brain again sweetheart...Just two more days...and till then starve...and that...is ur punishment for pulling such a stupid stunt...Take care baby...Hope to free u soon..."

And then he left.

As soon as he came out, he started shouting at his aunt "Can't u be careful aunty...?? I told u she is very cunning...who asked u to free her...That mindless creature could have done anything...stupid girl...u r not hurt na..?? Let me see.."

His anger vanished and converted to concern while checking her hands and shoulders and she smiled seeing her child.

"I'm fine beta...She didn't do anything.."She answered.

"But she could have done anything...brainless girl..."He said.

"No she isn't...She is smart..." She defended.

"Yeah...over smart...and I can bet my kidney that she don't have brains...at all...That's what led her and me here..." He concluded while Kamala aunty chuckled.

"And yeah...don't even open that room till I say...That stupid rat can surely take advantage of u..." He said in a firm tone and left to his room and she sighed.

.................

To be continued...

Next update on 29th April

Stupid writer hasn't revealed anything in this update too and upar se itnaaaa late....😠😠😠

Sorry guys....

Enjoy the update for now...That's all I can say...