The End (feat. GOM, Momoi + Kagami)

Start from the beginning

"It's your lucky item," he explained, the tips of his ears slowly turning red. "I found it when I was searching for mine, nanodayo! I didn't go out of my way or anything—"

Midorima stopped short as you stood on your tiptoes and kissed his cheek. His face ripened into a bright cherry tomato.

"Thank you," you said, grinning, "I appreciate it,"

"You're welcome," he choked out.

You laughed at his reaction and petted the stuffed lion. It was adorable, and plus it reminded you of a certain someone. You checked your phone to see if he texted you back, but you found nothing.

"Have you heard from Seijuro-kun?" You asked Midorima.

"He's picking up Murasakibara," he answered, glancing at his own phone's screen. "They'll be here soon."

The two of you agreed to grab a snack from one of the nearby fast food restaurants. Midorima paid for your smoothie, but you couldn't bring yourself to drink it. Your stomach was too queasy. If you swallowed it down it would come right back up. That would be a horrible farewell exchange.

Two voices, one which was complaining and the other sounded tired, caught your attention. You couldn't help but giggle in amusement as you saw Momoi scolding Aomine over who-knows-what. The tall basketball player sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as the pinkette continued to rant. She stopped once she saw you and waved.

"(Y/N)-chan! Shin-kun!" Momoi chirped, beaming and the two of you. She paused to glare at Aomine. "I told you we'd be late!"

"It's not my fault the store had so many magazines to pick from." Aomine grumbled. He nodded at you and the greenette. "Hey,"

"Hi," you greeted.

Midorima eyed the plastic bag in Aomine's hands. "What did you bring her?"

"A magazine," Aomine answered nonchalantly.

Midorima's jaw dropped before he clenched it and shook his head. "That is not a proper parting gift! She'll get in trouble for bringing that on the plane, nanodayo!"

"Dai-chan!" Momoi gasped. "I thought that was for you!"

You facepalmed. "Dude,"

"It's not that type of magazine!" Aomine snapped, thoroughly irked. He shoved the bag into your arms cuddling the lion. "Look for yourself, (Y/N)."

You mentally braced yourself and peeked into the sack's contents. The back cover seemed harmless enough. You took a dramatically deep breath that made Momoi giggle, Midorima roll his eyes, and Aomine shake his head then grabbed the magazine.

"...a National Geographic magazine?" You smiled, flipping through the first few pages decorated in tons of animals and scenery. "Aw, thank you, Ahomine,"

"You're welc—" Aomine paused then glowered as he processed what you said. "Oi! Why'd you call me a name if you like it?"

You shrugged. "No reason~"

"I got you something, too," Momoi interrupted. She held out a small, dainty box. "Here you go,"

You handed Midorima your lion, smoothie, and plastic bag to open her gift. Inside the (F/C) cube was what looked like a small book. Your eyes watered as you opened it and saw it was a photo album full of photos of you and your friends. Basketball games, birthday parties, school pep rallies... It had it all.