International Smile (Logan Henderson Imagine)

Based on ‘International Smile’ by Katy Perry

Good days should come more often because you loved being in a good mood. But today, you were in the best mood. You woke up, makeup done perfectly, clothes looking amazing and hair tamed and straight. “Why couldn’t I look like this everyday?” you thought to yourself. Then, you grabbed your keys and bag and headed to Starbucks for your morning wake-up call.

Logan’s POV

I was supposed to meet the guys up at the recording studio at 12 but I was having the worst day. I was tired, cranky, and I just wanted to not have any interaction with people today. But, I have no other choice and managed to dress and get ready. 

Once I got into the car, I drove to Starbucks and walked in. The line was longer than usual and the small coffee shop was packed! People walking past, shoving and trying to get through. So annoying! After I ordered my coffee, I stood waiting and I heard my order get called, “Grande Caramel Machiato!” When I went to grab the cup, another went to grab it too. My hand was on top of hers and I looked up to see her face. She was perfect. She had beautiful, long hair, peachy lips, and her eyes were beautiful. “I’m sorry, it’s your order.” She said letting go. “No, go ahead and take it, I’ll wait for the other one.” She smiled and her smile is like one I’ve never seen. So true and bright full of love and happiness. “Thank you so much. You’re so sweet.” Then, she took the cup smiled again and walked out the door. That girl was so beautiful and she just walked out the door. I didn’t get her number or her name. But now, I have one mission, and that is to find that girl with that international smile.