Chapter 37: Snip Snip!

Start from the beginning

Leon’s hand shot up “Ooh pick me I know the answer.” He said. I smiled glad he knew because I certainly didn’t.

“Well Gwen?” she raised her eyebrows.

“What the hell, why’d you pick on me when he knows the answer?” I said and her face went from shocked to anger.

“Miss Matthews you do not use that word in my classroom, as you know I run stricken rules around here, words like that are not allowed to be used.”

“What the world hell?” I asked.

“NO.” she roared.

“Jesus Christ.” Wow that woman can shout.

“Do not use god’s name in vain.”

“Bloody h-“I cut my sentence of “roar Mrs.” I said and burst out laughing.

 “Did you hear her roar?” I asked Leon who was trying so hard not to laugh tears streaked down his face. He nodded and hid his face in his jacket a little laugh escaping his lips.

“You… you are a devils child.”  She pointed at me, her face red with anger.

“What a way to hit the nail on the head.” I said and smiled at her.

“Return thy to hell.”  She said and held a cross up to my face.

“Lady what the hell?” I said “Are you possessed?” I asked and she held the cross up a weird noise escaped from her.

“Out, out!” she screamed.

Well, I didn’t need to be told twice from a crazy lady; I grabbed my stuff the whole time giggling and left the room sending Kyle a wink and Leon a wave.

“To the principle!” she shouted and I slammed the door on her horrible voice.

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

  ❀ ♘ ❀

I dragged my left foot along the ground my arms outstretched and scary sounds like “whefuikfhnel” kept escaping my lips.

Can you guess what I am?

I want to eat your brains for breakfast. Nom nom, you got it! I am a zombie. Now you may be thinking ‘what the hell?’ but seriously, if you are ever kicked out of class and there is no one else around, act as a zombie. I am having so much fun right now I can’t even remember my name.

Maybe I should go eats someone’s brains.

My fun was short lived when I heard someone around the corner. I straightened up and tried to act casual. And if someone seen I would have been like “Me a zombie? Are you crazy? Are you a zombie? Oh my god you are aren’t you? You want to eat me and let me join your group. Ahhh your infected!” and then I would have went of down the hall screaming “injection, injection no infection!” don’t tell me you have never done that. I am giving you this look right now if you haven’t -__-.  < I don’t actually look like this BTW. OMG another topic to talk about! Don’t you just hate it when people use code words like WTF and OMG and you have never heard them before? I was like WTF when Aunt June started using them. Okay, I just used so many code letters for that little paragraph. Oaky, breath Gwen, breath.

Right, back to the dun dun dun…voices.

I made my way to the wall ninja style and peeked to see Stacy-Amy and her little group cornered up somebody, it was - I have no clue. Her fat boobies where in the way, but I could see the scissors in Stacy-Amy’s hand as if it was a piece of gold.

Oh hell no!

If she was bullying someone she needs to be shot. Man, that’s if her fat ass and orange face didn’t blind them.

Time for Gwenpee! Wait; did I actually just say that? 

I stepped around the corner slowly looking at my nails as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. They actually where, do you know how long I have gone without biting them? It’s been weeks!

My black converse hitting the floor caught there attention. Yeah, I wear converse with my school uniform. I feel pretty cool actually.

The trio turned to look at me and when they did boy, was I about to explode. There in the corner shaking was Mini Millie.

Oh hell no! She just crossed the line. And nobody I mean nobody crosses the line (not even me), especially Stacy-Amy.

“Waa hey! Guys what’s hanging?” I made my voice light and made my way over to them and put my hand on my hip.

Stacy-Amy closed her eyes and let out a deep breath before looking at me.

“What do you want Matthews?” she asked and I smiled.

“A though things, I will start from the star. One, are they real?” I asked and pointed to her boobs.

The trio looked at each other and back to me as if I was crazy, I do look at myself like that sometimes.

“Are you serious? Of course they are!” she screamed her face flushing a different color. Ha! She now looked like a strawberry.

“How’d you get them so big? Do you use a push up bra of something? Nah I bet you got water balloons in there or something. Just be careful if they pop not only will you die but so will everyone in a fifty feet radius will too. Kaboom!” I shouted making them all jump.

“How dare you!”

“Wait I'm not finished yet. 2 is that real?” I asked.

“Are you saying my face is fake?” she asked shocked.

“No the color you idiot.” I said and she huffed.

The girl standing behind Stacy-Amy spoke and I smiled at her “Of course it’s her natural tone, how dare you accuse her of unnatural beauty.”  Unnatural beauty? Don’t make me laugh! This girl is a comedian where’d she get her from?

“Right, if you’re mum fucked an umpa lumpa then okay.” I said and caught the girls to the right hand as she went to slap me.

“Now now, didn’t I say I wasn’t finished? Now to number 3 can someone tell me why the fuck you have one of my best friends cornered?”  I asked politely flinging the girls hand back. People are so rude now days slapping anyone they like.

“Listen here Matthews, people like her and you need to be taught a lesson when it comes to men.” She said her fingers playing with the scissors and she looked up at me through her lashes. I stared at her my eyes never leaving hers.

“You think you can come into my school and take my men? Well, Millie here is being taught how to leave guys alone. Just like your who is next.” She held up the scissors up and they glittered in the light of the hallway.

“What you going to do stab us with those play scissors?” I asked and folded my arms across my chest.

“She was going to cut my hair off.” Mini spoke up and I raised my eyes at Stacy-Amy.

Her hair was already short, so why cut it even more?

“Just because Stacy can’t get her own way it doesn’t mean she can be naughty.” I shook my head at her.

“I hate you! Don’t think you have won, you will never win bitch. Did you think you could have Kyle and everything will be all okay? Well, let me tell you something Gweneviere your far from it.” She said sneering my name, and before she could stab me I snatched the scissors from her hand with a little ‘aha’ escaping my lips. I stiffened and spun around and snipped the person who was about to grab me. A piece of hair fell to the floor and I looked at the person in shock.

“MY OFFICE NOW!!” he shouted in my face and I laughed nervously.

My principle is a man, and he has long hair that I had just cut a huge chink off. Well, that is something you don’t see every day.