"And you need to rest your voice for tomorrow" I said and she nodded.

We finished up dinner and cleaned up. Then we went to the living room and watched a movie until about 9:00 then decided to call it a night since tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us.

The next morning, Jimi and I woke up around 7:00. I was laying on my side facing away from him and I felt him shift in the bed and roll over. He wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned over me and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning" he said with a smile.

"Good morning" I said with a smile and looked up at him.

He scooted closer to me so my back was against his chest and his face was nuzzled into my neck. We laid like that until Elijah came barging in demanding breakfast. We got peace and quiet for another half hour. Elijah opened our door and crawled on the bed.

"Daddy, why are you on Mama's side of the bed?" he asked when he crawled up on Jimi's side. My back was still against Jimi's chest and he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Mama and I are cuddling" he said and I smiled.

"I wanna cuddle too" he wined and crawled on top of Jimi.

"Okay, okay" Jimi said and made room between the two of us for Elijah to fit. I rolled over and we both wrapped our arms around him.

"Morning, baby" I said and kissed the top of his head.

"Morning Mama" he said and wiggled around to make himself comfortable.

We laid in bed for about fifteen more minutes until Elijah requested French toast. We climbed out of bed and headed downstairs for breakfast. Emma joined us around 8:00.

"Morning sweetheart" I said when she walked in the kitchen.

"Morning she said and yawned.

"I'm making French toast" I said.

"Ooo, yum" she said and sat down next to Elijah at the counter.

I finished up and Jimi served the kids their food while I cleaned up.

"Are you ready for today, Em?" I asked her while I was doing the dishes.

"Yeah, just nervous though" she said.

"That's alright. It's okay to be nervous, but you can't let it get to you" I said.

"Trust me, we get nervous all the time when we perform at award shows" Jimi said.

"So, how nervous were you when you hosted CMA Fest?" she asked.

"Extremely nervous" I said and Jimi nodded as well.

"Are you nervous to play with me today?" she asked Jimi.

"A little bit actually. It will be my first time since I was about your age that I actually played in a talent show with judges, and I just want you to do well" he said and she smiled.

We finished up breakfast and Emma went upstairs to take a shower and get ready. We have to have her checked in by noon today. The Sweets and Schlapmans are meeting us there at 1:00 when the show starts. Emma invited Sara as well and is going to meet us there. Josh is going to ride with us so he is meeting us here at 10:00.

By 9:30, Emma came downstairs all ready to go. She was wearing a pair of mint green capris and a white tank top with a blush pink floral design and lace trim on the bottom. She had on a pair of gold sandals and her hair was braided to the side with the loose strands curled. She had on a little bit of makeup as well.