Scars

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

My mom is mad so she's probably taking away my phone for a week so I won't be able to update so I'm doing it today!

Anyways, enjoy!

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Bullets started flying in every direction as Lucy and the team ducked behind some nearby cart and containers.

"Crap crap crap," Lucy chanted as her heart raced and her breath quickened.

"Come out!" Cray shrieked.

Lucy held her gun and steeled her nerves and emotions. Emotions would have to wait. They would get her nowhere in this situation.

She looked to where the others were hiding and motioned towards the door, signaling a retreat. When the others nodded, a smirk crept up onto her face. She grabbed her back up gun from where it was, safely tucked into the back of her shirt. She jumped up from her hiding spot and aimed her guns at the head of two of mercenaries.

"GO!" She screamed. The others took the hint and without hesitation, retreated out the door. While they were leaving, she took to opportunity to shoot both where her guns were aimed, moving toward the door in the process.

Once the bullets hit their mark, the others turned to where the bodies were now piled. But one was not phased by the deaths of his comrades and took his chance to shoot Lucy on her shoulder.

She bit back her yelp of pain and ran out of the room. She ran, and ran down the hallway until she reached the others. Together, they all made their way to an abandoned hospital room in the other side of the hospital.

There, made a grunt of pain and the others finally acknowledged the red liquid oozing from her shoulder, staining her combat wear.

"Holy sh!t, Lucy!" Gray gasped.

"Would one of you mind patching me up?" She asked, smirk still intact.

Erza motioned for her to take a seat on the abandoned hospital bed and to take off her shirt. The rest gathered around.

Once her shirt was off, they froze and stared in shocked silence.

All over her upper body were scars, too faded (but most definitely there) to be noticed unless one was up close.

Long, thin gashes covered her stomach with a few small ones on her collarbone and chest. A few circular, burn marks here and there, but none all too big. It seemed as if they were made by burning cigarettes and cigars.

This looked like the body of someone who's been at war their entire life, mangled by death and all it came with.

"You still gonna patch me up?"

Lucy's words snapped them out of their stupor. Erza simply nodded and asked Lisanna to check and see if there were any supplies in the cabinets, while she inspected the wound.

The exit wound was on her back where Erza found an even bigger variety of scars. With a pitiful look in her eyes, she turned to the wound.

"It's a simple through and through. Not life threatening. Just need to patch it and you're good."

Lisanna came back with gauze and other thing, showing that there were in fact supplies in this hellhole of a hospital.

As Erza patched her up, Lucy though of a plan to make those bastards pay.

"Hello! Recon 5 to base! Can you hear me?" Lisanna tried shouting into the radio communication that they brought along in case they needed to reach HQ. "We need backup. I repeat: we need backup!"

When all she heard was static, she channeled her frustration into throwing the radio against the wall as hard as she could, making it shatter.

"They cut all the signal to the outside world," Juvia stated. "We're gonna have to do this ourselves."

Gray ran a had over his face and left out a frustrated sigh. "So? How many guys are we up against? How much ammo are we gonna need? How much ammo do we have? What are we gonna do?"

"There," Erza said as she lightly tapped Lucy's shoulder, careful not to touch Lucy's wound. "All fixed."

Lucy slowly put on her shirt, testing out how much the wound hurt.

'A lot', she thought. But she could deal.

"I think I might have something."

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

I know, I know, another cliffhanger. I'm a horrible person. But I wanted to ask your opinion on the new book I wanted to write. I have the summary and I just wanted to know what you guys thought. Please! Give me feedback on if I should write it or not.

Keep in mind, it's teen!popstar soo..

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

"Really? What's you're favorite song then?"

"Colors"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Well, everyone had to show their true colors at some point, don't they?"

"Yeah. We do."

<---------->
<---------->

He thought she was just some wig wearing, makeup abusing, self obsessed, pop start.

Until he heard her song.

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

PLEASE say what you think