Walking into the next room, I gasped, amazed. It was a music room. Guitars, violins, flutes, basically any instrument you can name
Dwas here. There was even a grand piano. A small recording booth sat in the corner and I knew that I would be spending a lot of time here!

I hesitantly made my way out of the music room and went into the small hallway on the right. I found myself in a carpeted, open space. The living room. It had a bunch of couches, a high ceiling, tall windows and a huge flat screen tv.

I turned back into the small hallway, and continued down the corridor. I pushed open a swing door and walked into a kitchen. It was huge! A dinner table, and breakfast table, a large pantry and two fridges. Also lots, of cabinets and drawers. In the middle was a large island table. I bet Niall practically spends his life in here.

I turned around and went back to the front door. I noticed another door, next to the living room. I walked towards it and peeked in. A bathroom! How could I ever miss this? Now that I think of it, I gotta go...

After my little bathroom break, I went up the spiral staircase. On the top of the stairs, there was a long hallway to the left and right. It was cool though, because the hallway was open, so if you looked over the railings, you could see into the living room.

Deciding to go left, I was met with a big, spacey room. It looked like another game room, with less things. There was two glass doors on the side of the room. I walked to them and opened it. A balcony! Sweet! I could see miles from here! I ran back into the room, feeling more and more excited. I made my way to another door on the other side of the room. A bathroom. Boring.

I went back towards the stairs and went to the opposite end of the hallway. It looked like the exact the same as the other side, but with more doors. There were four rooms on the right, and four on the left. I decided to look in each one.

Beginning on the left side, I opened the first room. That was probably Louis' and the next room was empty, then Niall's was after that, and another empty room after Niall's. Louis and Niall's room looked exactly alike, messy and dirty, but Niall's had guitars everywhere, and Louis had stuffed carrots and bears. Weirdo.

I went to the other side of the hallway and started on the far end door. The first one was empty, next was Liam's, then probably Zayn's was next. By the time I got to the last room, I got tired, but because of my determined self, I forced myself to push open the door.

Wait, where are the boys? I thought a second before the door swung open.

I screamed.

Nearly vomiting, my eyes shut in horror and I choked on air, causing me to topple over to the ground.

Harry turned around and froze. Frantically, he grabbed a pair of trousers and slipped into them.

His room was like a haunted house. The posters were... disturbing. It was dark, messy, dirty and the thing that stood out most of all. Harry smack dab in the middle to ruin my eyesight.

Harry Styles was freaking naked.

I just wanted to cry and die in a hole that very second.

Lots of girls would just love this and take a picture... well, I guess I'm not a girl anymore. But seriously.. what kind of creep stays naked like thatEspecially, in front of my precious 13 year old eyes! My childhood is officially ruined.

The boys came running up to see what happened.

"Lilly, are you okay? What's wrong?" Louis asked, concerned, pulling me to his chest.

I couldn't answer, as my brain was still trying to cover up the incident. My brain hates me. Why else would it control me to come here? D

Then again, Harry hates me too! Why did you do that to a newly turned, innocent, little 13 year old? I mean, I've done a few bad things, but this punishment has gone too far. I thought I promised not to eat chocolate that isn't mine already!

The boys looked at me like I was crazy. Did I say that out loud?

"Harry, what did you do to her?" Niall asked in concern.

"I- I.. um... I was, um, kind of,
n - na.. nak..." He started to stutter, turned red from embarrassment.

"You were naked in front of a 13 year old?!" Zayn screeched. Harry solemnly nodded.

Everybody sighed, "We went through this already, Harry!" Liam scolded him. The other boys looked serious, but I knew they were trying their hardest not to laugh.

Harry looked at me, "I'm sorry..." He apologized, smiling from his laughter.

I looked at him and smiled, then I started cracking up.

A few moments later, we all started laughing, then we were on the ground, holding our stomachs.

"...Okay, you wanna see your room?" Liam asked, after we had our laughing fit. I nodded, smiling from ear to ear.

He pulled me up, and I followed him into the empty room between Niall and Louis'. The other boys came in and they had a bunch of bags in their hands.

"What's all that?" I asked, pointing to the bags.

"Clothes, shoes, bags, girl stuff. Ya know, the usual," Harry replied casually.

I gave him a questioning look. He just shrugged.

"Okay, let's eat first, then you can start fixing your room,"
Louis told me.

"Yes, I'm hungry!" Me and Niall screamed at the same time. We looked at each other and started staring the other one down. We did it all the way to the dinner table.

"Alright, dinner is served," Liam pronounced, putting the food on the table. I smiled and started to dig in.

Well, I guess that's how my life is right now.

____

Authors note

Hey guys!!

A bit boring right? Yeah sorry, I will have more action next chapter😄

Like what I did with Harry!!!? Hahahahahaaha lol

And you guys wondering what the secret is? Oh don't worry you will find out. Not tomorrow... but you will know soon!! :D

Well, bye I will update soon!! :)

(Ps, I might update on Friday, so stay tuned)

love, lianne

bye bye my awesome peeps😎