"I'll take note of that."

Lucas looked over to Riley and smiled. "I really want you to choose me, Riley."

"Huh?"

"I....don't want to continue the back and forth with me, you, and Maya. I don't want to wait around or you keep switching between both of us. I'm just hoping you choose soon."

Riley didn't know what to say so she just nodded. She closed her eyes in hope to get some rest and not to be stressed about this situation.

-----
Riley smiled at Lucas with her plane ticket in hand. She had a small carry on since they were only there for 2 days.

The flight was going to be long, but Riley and Lucas didn't mind. They got seats right next to each other in business class but Maya got a seat in coach.

Maya was annoyed that she sat way in the back while Riley and Lucas got really good seats but it's nothing she could do about it.

Lucas intertwined his fingers with Riley's as the plane took a slow take off.

The flight was about 6 hours and one hour in Lucas was already asleep.

Riley got up and moved down the isle and walked towards the bathroom. Riley walked into the bathroom but felt a force push her against the wall.

"Lucas?" She asked. She thought he was sleeping this whole time. He locked the door behind them and turned back to Riley.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"You woke me up when you were getting out of the isle."

"Why are you in here?"

"I wanted to have some fun."

"We're on a plane. We could get caught at any second."

"Everyone is either asleep or reading. It'll be quick. Don't you wanna make me feel good, Riles?"

Riley bit her lip questioning the idea. Lucas is great at sex but he never has taken her out on a date before. Unlike Maya who takes her out all the time and treats her like a most prized possession.

Lucas wrapped his arms around Riley's waist and pulled her closer to him. He planted kisses on her neck making sure not to leave any hickeys on her skin. He was sure she didn't want Maya knowing about this.

"Wait." Riley said, and moved a bit away from Lucas. "Is this all what you want from me? Sex?"

"Of course not, Riley."

"But that's all we do and it's not even romantic."

"How am I not romantic?"

"Because fucking in a airplane's bathroom is so romantic."

Lucas rolled his eyes and walked out of the bathroom. He murmured a 'whatever' before walking out. Riley sighed and sat down. She ran her fingers through her hair and she thought about her and Lucas.

They don't even hold hands or give each other sweet kisses. Riley sat up and unlocked the bathroom door. She went back to her seat but didn't look in Lucas' direction.

---

The small group of New Yorkers were sitting down in a taxi. No one said anything and was just doing their own thing.

Maya say in the corner of the taxi and drew some sketches in her book.

Lucas just slept in the taxi on the right side while Riley sat in the middle on her phone

Lucas just slept in the taxi on the right side while Riley sat in the middle on her phone. She was gonna text someone but she realized she had no one to text.

She was fighting with Farkle and Josh; it would be weird if she talked to Tyler while she was fighting with his boyfriend and the other two options were sitting right next to her.

It was awkward to bring Maya on this trip when her and Lucas disliked each other. Riley was getting tired and she was gonna go to sleep when she realized she would rather lay down on someone.

Lucas was being super rude on the plane so Riley leaned over on Maya. Maya smiled and wrapped her arm around Riley's shoulder.

Riley closed her eyes and soon drifted off into a deep sleep.