20✉

Maya smiled and took ahold of Riley's hand. Riley gripped the longboard that was in her hands and placed it down.

Maya did the same and Riley quickly set off. She kicked her leg against the ground and the wind blew her hair back as she moved down the street.

Maya followed behind her and Riley actually smiled widely. She looked at the beach they were passing and inhaled deeply. She loved the smell of the ocean as her longboard strolled down the road.

Riley bent down and held onto her long board and turned. She got back up and kicked for more speed.

The experience was so relaxing to her. Riley looked up at the sky and watched as the birds flew by. She looked behind her and saw Maya smiling at her.

Riley was finally having some fun and that made Maya happy. Riley could finally let go for once and not worry about what's gonna happen next.

The tall palm trees greeted them as they turned through another corner. Riley spotted a coffee shop and immediately went in the direction of it.

Riley slowed down and hopped off her longboard.

"Come on, I want some coffee." Riley smiled and spun around excitedly.

" Riley smiled and spun around excitedly

"Yeah, sure. I'll meet you inside."

Riley nodded and rushed into the coffee shop. Maya sighed and took a vape pen out of her pocket.

She quickly inhaled it and it sent a wave of relaxation over her body. She leaned up against the wall and shook her head.

Poppy was right. Riley could never live with Maya until she broke out of her bad habits. Maya has been trying but she couldn't even resist going to a hookah lounge the other day.

She can't help but to be excited at the thought that Riley wouldn't mind what she's doing. Riley does need relaxation and hookah would be a good way to relax....

Riley left the coffee shop and spotted Maya against the wall. "You didn't want anything?" She asked.

Maya shook her head and put her vape pen in her pocket. "Wanna have some fun?" Maya asked and smirked at Riley.

"What kind of fun?" Riley asked innocently.

"I'll lead the way. Come on lets go."

Riley gripped the mocha in her hand and went over to get her long board. She hopped on and followed Maya through the streets.

Riley sped up and rode on the side of Maya. She sipped her mocha and Maya took ahold of Riley's other hand.

"Where are we going?" Riley asked.

"We're gonna relax somewhere."

---

"So, Poppy is it? What can you tell me about Maya?" Josh asked. Poppy was sitting opposite of him.