14✉️

I swear guys last chapter with smut for now I guess. Rilaya in the next chapter and so much drama. I hope you guys are enjoying these daily updates and here is the chapter!

---

"Josh, he destroyed my insides." Riley said laying down on Josh's bed."I wanna go back though."

"I noticed. You were basically crab walking when you came in here." Josh joked. "So does this make you official with Lucas?" Josh asked with his eyebrows raised. "No, I'm not going to make my decision now. Even though I'm leaning towards him."

"Lucas is smart ya know. All that time you were supposed to spend with Maya, he took away. He's definitely playing his cards right. What happened in there though? I bet your night was so kinky."

"I called him daddy, he called me kitten and he spanked me." Riley said with her face flushing red. "Also we took a shower together and stayed up all night talking to each other."

"That's sweet."

"How are you and Tyler?"

"We're good. Being with Tyler is better than I ever thought it would be." Josh said and smiled. "Better than being with Debby?"

"Way better..."

"You and her were so in love though...."

Josh looked down at his home screen. He knew he had to change it since him and Tyler were together but the memories with Debby were precious to him.

 He knew he had to change it since him and Tyler were together but the memories with Debby were precious to him

He was so in love with her. Guess he never got over her completely.

Riley could remember the night when Debby broke up with Josh so clearly. It was really heart breaking for her to see him in such a distraught state.

"Josh, are you sad?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"