11✉️

lucasboocus: hey Riley

Adoorubles💋❤️: hi lucas

lucasboocus: wanna hang out at topangas for awhile?

Adoorubles💋❤️: sure I'll be there in 10

lucasboocus: alright see you then

---

Riley and Lucas hands were currently laced together as they were having one of their famous conversations it wasn't really deep but they both of them were having a really good time. "I hate that when you go out and get subway you don't get me any. Like you came through my window sat down wanting to talk while stuffing your face."

"I'm sorry Riles. Forgive me?" He pleaded playfully. "How about when you go out to get a sandwich you can maybe think about getting me one?''

"And a drink and cake!"

Riley's face broke out into a smile letting out a small giggle.

"I really like you, Riley."

He was about to say something else but Josh came in which caught Riley's attention

He was about to say something else but Josh came in which caught Riley's attention. "Riles!" He shouted and Riley hopped up. She tackled him to a hug and shouted, "Joshy!" Lucas rolled his eyes as Josh pressed his lips against Riley's forehead.

Lucas cleared his throat trying to get their attention "Um we were kinda having a conversation here, Josh."

Josh rolled his eyes knowing that Lucas was just jealous. "Riley we should go riding around town maybe get some cake after?"

"What kind of cake?" She said looking up. Josh was taller than her and she loved it. If he was shorter then it would have just been awkward. "Red velvet cheesecake."

"My favorite." She replied smiling. "Come on let's go." Josh said taking her hand to lead her out of the shop. Lucas looked at them with anger in his eyes. He stormed out without saying a word. "Shouldn't you go after him or something?" Josh asked.