8✉️

In an earlier chapter I mentioned Melanie as famous in this story but I wanted her to be apart of the story so just pretend that they aren't the same person in this story.

Cutesie😍: I don't know if I ever asked but how did you pick out all of your friends? I know that with Aspergers that you aren't really social. Include back stories too please 😁

Adoorubles💋❤️: well as you know I don't really get along with many other girls than Mel. Melanie makes me feel more normal. She dresses like a kid and I do it at times too so she makes me feel a lot more comfortable with it.

Cutesie😍: do you have a picture of her?

Adoorubles💋❤️: mhm

Adoorubles💋❤️ sent a picture!

Cutesie😍: I like her tattoos.

Adoorubles💋❤️: I know they are so cute but I was never brave enough to actually get one like hers.

Cutesie😍: before we continue the friend thing. When we first met you said your teddies call you riles. What's up with that?

Adoorubles💋❤️: when I was a kid I never talked to anyone. I remember the kids playing on the playground while I just sat down on the swing clutching my teddy bear to my chest. My parents would always push me to try to make new friends but whenever they sent me to the park I would put my teddy bear on the swing and pushed it like a kid. It was my best friend. I never broke out of the habit of talking to him or imagining him talking to me. Melanie even wrote a song about him called teddy bear it's very creepy but also really cool to jam out to. I'm weird.

Cutesie😍: you can't help it though.

Adoorubles💋❤️: I'll take a pic of me and him. Don't mind how ugly I look.