Chapter 0: Intro: Part 1

The girl is running down a long corridor with it right on her tail, literally. She could just feel the things claws trying to grab her bushy, white tail and just barely missing each time. There was an opening coming up so the girl gave one last burst of speed, somehow knowing that the beast wouldn't follow her into the light.

Finally, the girl felt the warmth of the sun on her outstretched claws! And that was when it all happened. The girl felt the claws of the monster behind her wrap around her tail, and in one swift movement it flipped her back into the darkness. As she scrambled into a sitting position she began to see the features of her captor.

This thing made the Big Bad Wolf look like a puppy. He had a long snout that had two crooked fangs at the end of it. He also had long claws that looked as if they could cut through metal. He was tall enough that as he got closer to her he began to block out the light, her only escape.

Almost as if he knew what she was thinking her captor chuckled and spoke with a voice that could only be described as metal scraping on metal, "Looks like I've caught a Scaredy Cat!" After a moment of laughing at his poor attempt at a joke his features then turned serious as he said, "Now Duchess, hand me your Miraculous and I might just leave something to return to your family."

She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. The Wolf just chuckled and took a threatening step towards the girl. She shuffled backwards, but then the Wolf was right in front of her. He went to grab the girls white-golden tiara, her Miraculous, but then his hand was swatted away by a pole-like staff with a green paw print in the middle.

The Wolf growled as he grabbed his hand, then a cocky voice said, "Looks like you arent feline-ing very well, Wolf. Purr-haps I can give you a paw?" Both the small, white cat and large, gray mutt followed the voice and saw a cat in all black with blonde hair and periwinkle eyes. Those eyes were darker than usual, but got lighter when they saw the girl in white. Then they became cold again as the black cat trained his eyes back on the mutt. The girl gave a sigh of relief. "Cha-" the girl started to say, but her shout was quickly replaced with a cry of pain as the Wolf moved her in front of him with a claw under her chin.

The boy's eyes quickly flickered from the wolf to the white cat in front of him then said in a cold voice, "Let her go." The Wolf laughed, then said Oh no, I dont think so. At that the black cat tightened his grip on his staff. Seeing the effect that he was having on the boy the Wolf continued. "I have no idea how you made it past my guards, but they still did their jobs. Giving me just enough time to capture her! You see, as long as I have her," the wolf added enough pressure under with his claw until a bead of red appeared under the girls chin, "I know I will get out of here safely." And that was when everything went dark.

==================================================================

The girl woke up with a start. In reply, a tiny squeak came out from under her covers. The girl pulled her covers back far enough to see her Kawami glaring at her.

"Sorry Gwyn!" the girl said as she rushed to pick up the white, catlike creature, "I didnt mean to wake you up!" The creature yawned then said, "Since I'm up, you might as well tell me what happened."

The girl just sighed before telling her Kawami about the nightmare she just experienced. The Kawami frowned thoughtfully before saying, "That's the second time you had this dream, right?" The girl nodded sadly. "Well, it doesnt necessarily mean that it will happen. But just in case, let's try to be a bit more careful when we are patrolling with Chat," the white, cat-like Kawami said. The girl looked thoughtfully at her friend before asking, "Do you think we should tell Chat?"

The Kawami replied instantly, "No, he might start worrying and that could be dangerous." "Alright Gwyn, goodnight," the girl said with a yawn. The little cat smiled at the holder of her Miraculous before replying with, "You too, Alice." And at that the girl and her Kawami went back to sleep.

Little did they know that the cat that they were talking about was having a dream of his own