☆ Solange Ava ☆

Start from the beginning

He explained to her how to shift back and to his amazement she did, back into her clothes that weren't torn or shredded. He stood and said now I don't want you to shift with our visitors here, so wait until I can take you for a run.

He rushed away being called saying see you soon Solange honey. She hugged and kissed the doctor and his wife before going upstairs and sat in the kitchen until she was given food.

Once eaten, she stayed with Luna Hope and helped her all she was allowed. She stayed out of sight of all visitors, and if they saw her, she acted like just another worker.

That day was weird, after she left the infirmary, visitors used the doctor's services. Then after finishing up helping in the kitchen other visitors came in and by then she had left.

She went upstairs and dozed off with Adam, Alpha Kaine and Luna Hope's eldest. He was playing video games and she sat beside him watching, as she didn't play at all. She fell asleep against his side, then he put down his game controller and cuddled with her as she put him to sleep.

~✥~

When Adam turned 16, Solange was outside with him. He woke her up and she went with him outside as he was afraid to shift but didn't say that to her. She jumped on his back and held on as she talked to him about the early morning when she was 12 and felt the need to shift.

She said from what I learned, each of us has a wolf with their own needs on when they shift. When that needs comes over you and your wolf is ready, you hand the reins to him for the first time so he will explain everything on how to shift. You hand the reins over Adam and that way the pain isn't as bad. If you don't give the reins to your wolf, you are fighting the inevitable and the pain is more.

He shivered and said so when the need to shift starts? Solange said my wolf just said it was time to shift, so I gave her the reins and she explained to me what was going to happen. Your father came down later and explained to me how to shift back.

She tapped his chest and said your wolf will look after you Adam, that was how we were meant to be. He can't live without you, it's in your blood. It's his right to shift, so give it to him. I have heard that if you don't give control over it can be very, very painful and that's because you would be fighting your wolf for control.

They stayed outside until he calmed down and he wasn't so freaked out. When he was calm, she explained how she shifted with her clothes on, it took concentration on her part to do it.

She explained it all over again and again, so his wolf told him he understood. She grinned as he carried her inside, straight to the dining room as her stomach growled.

Alpha Kaine watched them. They were close as brother and sister without the fighting. Adam's sibling weren't jealous as Solange never stuck her nose in when Adam was with them.

She let them come to her if needed. They were older than her and she never pushed them into doing things with her.

She ate and left Adam with his dad. She headed back to her room, showered and dressed for the day. When Adam was ready to shift, she raced outside as Alpha Kaine mind linked her.

She fell to her knees beside Adam and rolled on her back to look at his face and said give control to your wolf Adam, you're fighting it. If you don't know how, just open your mind up and let your wolf in.

When his wolf filled his eyes, she grinned and said yup, that's right. His shift was super fast as his wolf wanted out. She moved and stood to let his dad move and knelt beside him. They each prepped him for shifting and once he did, she did flips across the ground and shifted.

She fell in front of him and heard him laugh. She huffed and nipped him, then ran, making him follow. They ran, all three of them together. It became a habit that month whenever they could, but Adam stopped coming with them after a month.