Chapter 11: Unexpected Tears

Start from the beginning

"Everyone would think you were crazy?" Mi-Rae finished for him. The two locked eyes as she reached out and grabbed Namjoon's hand. "I know...me too..."

--------------------------------------------

Jin stood in the vacant apartment, sizing up the place as the landlord stood by patiently. 

"Good thing you had called when you did

"Good thing you had called when you did. We just opened this apartment just yesterday. It's really spacious and would be the perfect place for you and your family to live..."

The young father nodded his head as he placed his hands on his hips. "It's really nice...say, you wouldn't happen to have any history of illegal gambling would, you?"

"Excuse me?"

Jin shook his head and waved his hand frantically. "Ah, no, nothing..." He peered across the room where all three of his sons stood. They frowned as they scanned around their surroundings in dismay. Ignoring their apparent dislike of the place, Jin tried to break into a wide smile as he spread out his arms.

 "Well boys, what do you think? It's nice isn't it? Oh, and check this out!" He wagged a finger as he rushed down the hall and opened the door to one of the two bedrooms. "We have an extra room so Jimin and Taehyung can share a room! Pretty sweet, huh?"

Taehyung stood in the middle. Jimin remained silently behind, holding Jungkook's hand. "I don't like it.." Little Tae explained firmly.

"Wha? C'mon how could you not like it? I'm sure once we settle in we-"

Jimin shook his head. "I want to go home..."

The young father lowered his arms and gave a sigh, blowing the bangs away from his eyes

-------------------------------------------

Namjoon and Mi-Rae were now sitting on the bench nearby a lake. The two were now indulging in ice cream cones as they continued reminiscing on their lives in ancient Silla.

"You were so destructive back then!" She chuckled as she placed a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Do you still break things so easily?"

"Yep. Just the other day I picked up a sign and it snapped in half. I swear I barely even touched it. The vendor was so upset. I winded up paying for it"