08. Pizza Delivery

Author: -listless

Genre: Short story

Status: Ongoing

Description:

In their time of need,

During moments of pains and sorrows,

On both lonely and fun filled nights,

They all know who to call.

Who, you might ask, would they call?

Why the Pizza Guy of course.

- - - - - -

The different lives of different people in a regular town and how they met the Pizza Guy.

For your information, this isn't the usual story you read which consist of plot development on the same characters. In fact, each chapter consists of different story featuring the pizza guy, where he appears when people are in need of support.

Comment: As a punishment of not reading the description till the end, I expect to read the evolve of the story in the first chapter scrolling through the next, which I hadn't realize that it actually end perfectly in the first chapter.

When I realize the story in the next chapter is different, and that I keep on reading, now that I completely understand why the pizza guy appears in different people's life. My mind twirls back to the first chapter and 'bang!', it is so amazing the story is written in this way.

You'll definitely find the situation in the story real and life-related, because this is what the author wanted, and it's successful. The plot isn't strained at all, in fact you'd drawn in to the situation and feel the pain, the ease of relief when the pizza guy takes your pain away.

If you're having doubts that the story is not going to be satisfying, which most people certainly do because it's incredibly difficult to have some reads that can roll in your emotion and warm your heart, you definitely should check this story out. It's such an amaze how the pizza guy makes a different in people's suffocating moment, and yours too probably.

Like what the little girl in the story said, the pizza guy is magic. You're right Cynthia, he's magic to all of us too. Now that my biggest wish is the pizza guy exists, and he's near to achieve when I need him.

I'm glad that I see a totally different work in this story. Check this out, it helps to calm like pizza do, as always.

Thanks for stay_home_club recommending this story, I truly appreciate it!

-Marshemmallow