Introduction

(New review every Wednesday
ALSO, PLEASE READ THE INTRODUCTION, THERE IS LOTS OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU COULD OTHERWISE MISS)!!

     Hello everyone, I'm the founder Marshemmallow.

     I'm excited to announce that Catacat73 will be the admin for this account. I'm honored to have such a genuine person to help running this project. She's a wonderful person and we came to agreement only in a night, how thrilling and moving is that? Also she's great in writing, go check her out and you'll barely blink your eyes reading her works.

     Just wanted to clear things out here. This book recommends new stories found on Wattpad. That means the stories are from new writers so please don't judge them too harsh. Of course check them out and vote for them if you'd like to.

     The most important thing: comments and gives feedback to their story. Help them to grow and improve.

     Also, I'd like to mention the fact that it's up to you guys on how many people see this review. So for everyone's personal benefit, I'd suggest you tag as much people as you can in this section, and encourage them to read your review, other peoples' reviews, or maybe even request a recommendation.

     The reason for this is simple, if everyone tags at least one person, the chances of people seeing your review grow higher. Doing this isn't just for our self-promo, it will help you and others in the long run.

     I myself am a new writer on Wattpad. And if you can guess, I check out a lot of new stories on each genres. Although Wattpad has a slot for new story, the writers deserve a shout-out for their awesome and fantastic works. I decided to create a channel for new writers. Also, this is a platform where we support each other and to improve yourself.

     So, don't be shy! Comment on reviews, get involved with voting, and don't be afraid to check out peoples' works or dm me or the admin! This should be a community after all, let's all stand together to support new writers!:D

     So lets get into business about what you should do if you want to get your book reviewed. The stories handpicked are followed by the criteria below:

1. Have less than 10k of reads at the time.

2. Other stories written by the same author have to be under 100k of reads. (You gain readers pretty fast if you already have a popular published story.)

3. In English only.

4. Full of potential. The story is attractive and has the chance to be in the limelight. (Though it need times) The story wouldn't be judged by the way it's written. As long as it's enjoyable and other reader might like it as well, it'll be featured for other to discover the story.

5. The writer takes it seriously and updates regularly. Slow updates or on hold story is irrespective. We face obstacles and doubts. I totally understand that.

     The selected story will be featured in the new chapter, added to a public reading list and a follow from this account.

     Also, I welcome writers who fulfill the criteria above to request read. There's no rule to be followed. But of course, I encourage you to follow this account or add this book to your library (or reading list) to have a look on the new great stories updates.

     Comment or message me the form if you have any request of read or questions. Same goes if you've any idea to make this account better. Tag your friends who would like their story to be discovered as well.

*We've created a new reading list for those who request, so other can find your works by visiting our profile. Hope that helps.

FORM

Title:
Genres:
Completed/On going:

Notes:

1. The story is either discovered in the new story slot or through request.

2. The author has the right to dm me if you want your story or book cover to be taken down.

3. The featured story is on the reading list on this account.

     Be sure to tell me the stories you're working on. You may also recommend others' work in the comment section below or message me personally. Remember this isn't a review. We only recommend story we think it deserves--even if it does have a big room of improvement.

Thank you so much for reading. Happy writing, happy reading, happy wattpading.

-Much more sweetness from Marshemmallow.