02. Seven Billion Faces

Author: soniaism

Genre: Mystery/ Thriller

Status: On Going

Description: Sophia Middleton is a young successful business woman whom also, on a revenge plan to people who once humiliated and disappointed her. When Marcus Dunhill is hired as Sophia's manager, she faced the changes on both physical and chemical she's never felt. Sophia's life is all about her business's operation until one day her life can't no longer be manipulated like she does to her empire.

***

Review: Pay your full attention tributes because this is gonna be the best story you can ever get.

Before moving into the story, you guys need to check out the awesome trailer in the first chapter (Introduction).

Guess what? The author really know how to choose the cast because every single of them is amazing and it makes the story way more realistic and nice. I'm never a fans of Shailene Woodley but after this story? Sonia has her great sense of developing characters and Shailene Woodley just got the best script she can ever get.

The most outstanding point of the story is the lead character, Sophia Middleton. She's got the strong characteristics and being a powerful business woman is a character you'd less seen in any story. The plot is well-developed and each scenes written is strong and they bring you in each of it.

     Well, Seven Billion Faces? LOVED the title. Not only the combination of romance and thriller that are addicting, but also a read you've never seen before. A little words here, don't give up after reading the first or two chapters because it started getting engrossing afterwards.

     Check out the story, lovely Wattpaders. It's strongly recommended as it's enjoyable and unprecedented.

Thank you for reading the review! Me and the author would like to hear from you. Comments are truly appreciated. If you're a new writer, don't forget to ask for a read and your story get a chance to be recommended. There's a mass of awesome and experienced readers that will be checking out your story.

As always, enjoy reading.

P. s. The cover for SBF had been changed by the author. With my full heart, the cover is awesome and I personally love it a lot. Still, I wasn't going to change the photo above just wanted to show a journey of a writer. Writers change the cover of their story few times and be sure that it turned out to be something better. Do check out the story already! Love you guys.

-Marshemmallow