07. Mysterious Stranger

Author: DoceMary

Genre: Romance

Status: Ongoing

Description: She is the girl living with different names and identities. She ran to different city and never settle down, until the mysterious stranger showed up.

Comment: For once I'd thought that Mysterious Stranger was anything but a typical story where a girl trying to feat anything and protects herself until she meets the one who'd let her guard down and to want him more. But it is more than that.

Frankly speaking, the first chapter or two doesn't drawn me in too much. It was those scenario I'd seen in other story. But I found myself wrong when I kept on reading. The plot just getting interesting and thrilling.

I got to say that for a new writer like Mary, she does a great job in writing fiction. The plot development goes smoothly and you feel comfortable reading it. The length of the chapters are pleasant, just perfect to address everything without missing out any significant details. The vocab used is simple yet satisfactory and it brings out emotions.

The best part of the story is how interesting those inner monologue and thinking popping out in the back of the characters' mind. They're particular, characteristic and sometimes funny that you swim in the thought of the characters. The story stands out once you connect yourself with the character, and I think this book has the ability to drawn you in deeply. Plus those flawless described scenes, how the characters look in their cloth and how they response with incidents and conversations is comprehensive and exceptional that you're convinced with everything the author is addressing.

Sometimes changing point of views can be quite irritating, but I love how the author changes the point of view sophisticated in between chapters. She handles that well and this is the first time I ever give credit because I get to know more than one character's mind-working.

The review end here, and I didn't give any comment on the plot because it is amazing and every plot changing is unique in it's own way. It's not like you'd get a big surprise on every chapter neither you can guess what's going to happen the next. Check it out, guys. This is amazing you don't want to miss it!

To Mary: I'm not sure if you know that your story is on 'what's rising' slot, I found it out yesterday so congratulations! It's a relief to see you update MM frequently and constantly because all I can think about is Cora and Lionel these days.

-Marshemmallow