You go do that...

Start from the beginning

" R-r-r-r-Rayan I-i-i-I'm s-sorry I-I yell-lled at yo-you. I-i-i-"

" Shh... Chresanto just stop. Explain later if you want, you are in no emotional state to be doing that right now babe. Ok?" He looked at me for a response.

I nodded, due to my prior struggling to talk.

He took some of the old clothes that we had laying around and gave to me to clean my face up, I did so for about 5 minutes.

"All better?" 

I nodded.

"Still can't talk baby?"

I nodded again.

"Ok, there's no rush take your time sweet cheeks."

"Chres are you good bro?"

I looked at Jake at nodded slightly and went in for a hug.

He hugged back and I tried to say 'Thank you' but you know I'm still struggling over here, he just pulled away nodding showing he understood.

That's why I love y best friend Jacob, always one step ahead of me.

Knowing exactly what I'm thinking so i don't even have to say it.

We all sat and talked for a bit. It was nice.

Jacob eventually got tired so he went to his on space to take a nap. I didn't think anything of it though, he always got tired really easy.

Jacob's POV

Chres is such a pussy. All he does is cry and cy and cry and get what ever the fuck he wants.

I'm real sick of it, but it's whatever I still love him though. I can never get over that.

Rayan... I CANNOT stand his bitch ass either, even more, and to a greater extent, because he has that bond with my Chressy that I WANT and I will get it too. I don't give a fuck.

I loved him first

I was in love with him first.

I should be the one kissing him and letting him know its going to be alright.

will be the one.

Sooner or later there's going to be fight. The mother of all fights that finally break these two up and have Chresanto running to me for support.

Now... I'm not going to cause any thing on purpose that makes them break up, that's just stupid and if and when Chres or Ray finds out, its my ass. I'm just going to let it happen. I'm a patient person. I can wait for the fight. 

If I happen to do something not out of my own will that split them up, then by all means Ha! Let that shit happen.

And boooyyy is it going to be good. I want nothing but feelings hurt. No broken bones or anything like that, it's just a straight buzz kill. Ruins my hippie vibes.

I may Spread the Peace, but a nigga gotta get some too, right?

Shiiit. I'm going to get mines. I Jacob Anthony Perez deserves Chresano Lorenzo Romelo August.

And I will  get him.

That's a promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dunn Dunn Dunnn!!!!

Evil Jacob hahaha.

This is for those that wanted Jacob to sabotage  Ray and Chres. It's a little different. I want to see where I could go with this idea of him just waiting a watching for the straw that breaks the camels back.

If its not working too well Imma do the real sabotage thing and change some of what Jacob says in his POV. Ok.

Can we discuss Prods new Chest Tat like Yuss. IDCC Its sex!!

Ray's tat or Bob Marley on hi back is intresting, and I'm blocked from is IG lolol.

When them nudes came out I was all like

"Ily bby but Daumm!" with a bunch of emojis. lmaoo he got butt hurt so. -Kanye shugs-

Prince is the only one ink free from what we know.

But I rather him get a piercing instead first.

Lip ring messes up and chips teeth and I love his perfect teeth but the Fake Septum he had over the summer was cute, I wouldn't mind it at all. JSS. Ok that's was a long AN... Imma go now.

I might do another Chapter... Not tonight though. Maybe over the weekend, idk. Im going to finish a ONE SHOT I been working on for a While now so look out for that tonight if not tomorrow.

Just letting you guys in. Ok. Byee! Till next time.

MY SPIFFYS

MY TRENDYS

MY MISFITS

MY DOPE WOONWALKERS

OH! Last thing...

Support Prods music career.

I want it to go far.

I believe in him.

K.

BYEE!