Chapter 14

In this riddled world there are many things a person should fear. They should fear danger. They should fear death. They should fear hurt. They should fear the shouts of Molly Weasley. They should fear the times when Dumbledore dare fart.

For as soon as a loud noise touched the ears of those present, and their noses became clogged with a horrible stench, it all quieted and even the goblins turned to look at the wizard incredulously. 

He coughed awkwardly, " I may have been............ a bit enthusiastic in expressing my surprise" These were one of those times when even Molly Weasley could not defend Dumbledore. After a few minutes everybody whether friend or foe mutually decided to temporaliy ignore what had just happened. They would need some time to process the disturbing event later.

Molly Weasley was furiously yelling at Sirius Black, ignoring the fact he his dead. Arthur Weasley instead of calming her or betrating her, just stood to the side looking at her, considering. Bill was talking with The Twins interrogating them. Ron, Hermione and Ginny were chatting furiously. They looked as if  something had occurred to them that the adults missed. Not unusual, considering the past few years. Adults were really blind. Snape and McGonagall looked uneasy. Their eyes met and a message of understanding passed between them. Remus, and The Tonks looked affected by the will despite knowing the state of his un-death. The cloaked figure remained silent and stoic as he took in everybody's reaction, his own hidden in the folds of his robe.

"THAT UNGRATEFUL BASTARD! WE CLEANED HIS HOUSE !COOKED FOR HIM! WE LOOKED AFTER HARRY WHEN HE WAS STUCK IN AZKABAN! " a yell pierced everybody's thoughts.

" Molly, calm down. I'm sure that the goblin executor gave the wrong will or that imposter Sirius did this. No need to lose your temper. It is but a simple misunderstanding." Dumbledore intervened. Even his ears hurt.

" Are you saying that it is the fault of the goblins ?" The executor asked menacingly, sending shivers down their spines.

"Oh, not at all. Simply that the one who wrote this will was not in the right state of mind. Exposure to Dementors is bound to do that."

"That said Dumbledore, doesn't do anything to change what is written." The goblin grinned.

"His name has still not been cleared or proven innocent." Dumbledore argued.

"He however was never convicted. This is all perfectly legal" The goblin said

Dumbledore nodded in defeat as if he knew he would lose but had to try anyways. Just then the cloaked figure stepped up. " Really, one would think you are against the truth being known as you are arguing for the nullification of the will. " He said gracefully stepping forth. Immediately all confused eyes landed on his profile. 

"Not at all. I am Chief Warlock, I had to make sure this all was still legal, Mr...."

"Lord Black." there was a smug tone to those words. All eyes were locked at this exchange with varying amounts of surprise being shown on their faces.

"Lord Black" Dumbledore said evenly, not showing if he was surprised or not. "I failed to see you at The Wizengamot session this summer solstice."

" It was only recently I have come to bear this title. Legally, I have to wait till the winter solstice."

"Ah, of course." Dumbledore conceded.

"Papers need to be signed to receive the inheritance." The goblin interrupted their small talk.

" Yes, of course. Alas, since Harry Potter is absent I will do his part being his magical guardian" 

"I believe you are mistaken Albus. As per the will he has become the ward of House Black. Though I have yet to meet or contact him, as to my ignorance of his currant whereabouts, legally I have the say here. Consider yourself fired from the job" Lord Black said silkily.