Chapter 3

Harry used the few precious minutes until Sirius's will was brought to compose himself and sort out his dazed thoughts. He was the heir to The Potters, The Blacks, and The Peverells, which he could deal with. But there was the fact of being related to 3 of the founders, and Emrys, whom everyone knew was Merlin. Harry supposed that this all came with being HARRY POTTER. After all, how many boundaries had he already broken? Plus, there was nothing he could do about it now. It was this knowledge that helped him to calm down, better than anything else. But all these thoughts were pushed back into his mind, as Ragnok asked for permission to start the reading.

Instant grief and remorse consumed him. As the image of Sirius popped up, Harry had to do everything he could to keep the tears at bay. "This is simply a recording," Ragnok stated before starting. He lost the battle as he heard Sirius's voice.

"I, Sirius Black, of not completely sound body and sane mind declare this my final will and testament; all wills before this are to be hereby, declared null and void.

Now that all that legal crap is out of the way, Hey Harry! Knowing your insatiable curiosity, you must be wondering why is there a different will. Well, we will get to that eventually. Get it? will?!......Eh, never mind. First of all Harry, DO NOT beat yourself up over my death. Hopefully I died protecting you or my loved ones and not by some bloody curtain.

Harry choked on miserable laughter. 'Both padfoot, both.'

Know that I am now with your parents, watching over you. I would have loved to be there with you, but it can't be. Just know that whether here or dead, I have nothing to fear and am happy so you can stop blaming yourself. I love you like a son, Harry James, in fact you are my son. Not that way! James would kill me! But in every other sense, other than blood. The only reason I stayed sane in Azkaban was you. Even Moony believed me to have betrayed your parents, but as we later found out, and I will explain to you, it was no fault of his. Harry, this will is to tell you some things I would've not managed to tell you when I was alive. Maybe I could have found a way, but it's too late now. Just live a life you will remember, of love, joy and freedom.

So, I start by naming you my legal heir. You have to possess Black blood, but not to worry, your Grandmother, Dorea Potter, was formerly a Black before marriage. She was one of the good Blacks was my mother, more than my mother ever was.

I leave all of my estate and holdings to Harry Potter-Black, bar the things mentioned in my other will to other people, as well as Marauder Castle, Book of Pranks and documents for his emancipation.

So then, Harry, while stuck in Grimmauld Place, I learnt that Dumbledore was not all that good. Firstly, there is no such thing as Blood protection, but it was used as a way to leave you weak and prone to manipulation, so that you would look up to him. The prophecy......it is fake, but true. It was made up by Dumbledore but as others believe in its worth, it is self fulfilling, as such prophecies always are. So as long as Tommy Boy believes it.....you get the picture. Dumbledore wants you to weaken or defeat Voldemort so he can kill you, break you, and claim his defeat as his own doing and you will be declared the next Dark Lord, that he already put an end to, according to a Mrs. Molly Weasley. He created Voldemort by manipulations, but he is so far gone and beyond redemption that killing or some other permanent solution is the only solution. Voldemort's decisions have been his own for some time now, even in the first war. Dumbledore has stolen money from your vaults, so has Molly Weasley. I think Ginny needs a healer, she may still be under spells or potions and was never treated for her 1st year. All the other Weasleys are firmly on your side, even Ron. I think even he was spelled to betray you in your 4th year, not by his own will, but I do not know for sure. Neville and Luna are safe as well. Actually, Neville's mother was your Godmother, and vice versa as they were best friends, along with late Marlene McKinnon. Hermione is actually the one I'm not sure about. She may be your real friend but her faith in authority....... I'll let you figure that out and cure her if she is good, as, if you are reading this at this point then I never did figure that out.