Chapter 1 - Unforgettable

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Lisa's POV

I was brushing my hair. Today was my best friend's, Valeria, birthday. We were going to celebrate her birthday at a nightclub. She was with me in my house.

"Why did you accept it? You don't love him," she said, looking at me.

"What are you saying? Should I wait for my prince on a white horse to come for me? True love only exists in movies. He's a good person. We've known each other since high school."

"What does he think of you? Does he love you?"

"We didn't talk about that. But I don't think so."

I was going to get engaged to Stefano. We had known each other since high school. He was a Greek businessman. His father and my father were friends.

"I'm ready, let's go," I said. I wore a navy blue mini dress.

"Ok."

We went to the nightclub.

***

The nightclub was very crowded. We walked towards our friends. We drank and danced all night. We had fun!

I went to the bar and ordered a drink. "Hello." I turned around. My eyes met a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

He was very handsome. He had blue eyes and brown hair. He wore a black shirt and black pants. He had a different accent.

"Hello."

"My name is Zack."

"Lisa."

"Nice to meet you, Lisa. Do you want to join me? My friend ditched me," he smirked, pointing at a blonde man who was dancing with a brunette woman.

"I'm with my friends. It's my friend's birthday today."

"Oh, I get it. But I think you may have a few minutes for me."

He looked into my eyes. His gaze was intense. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I had never felt this way.

"Ok, only five minutes."

"Great." He grinned.

We ordered our drinks. We talked and drank a lot. Time passed quickly. I didn't even realize when I got drunk.

"I need to go to my friends."

My head spun as I stood. He caught me by my waist. Our eyes met. His masculine scent drove me crazy. His gaze moved from my eyes to my lips. There were a few inches between our lips. He kissed my lips. I kissed him back. Our kiss was intense. I melted under his touch, wanting more and more. A few seconds later, he pulled his lips away.

"Come with me," he said huskily and held my hand. We left the nightclub.

We went to his hotel. He held my hand as we walked into an elevator. When the door closed, he pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me passionately.

I ran my hands through his hair. He slipped his hand under my dress and stroked my thigh. He plunged his tongue into my mouth, exploring my mouth.

When the door opened, he pulled back and held my hand. We went out and walked into his room. He opened the door. We went inside. He closed the door behind him and pushed me against the wall while he kissed my neck. I moaned.

He pressed his bulge against my stomach and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed, kissing me hungrily.

He placed me on the bed without separating our lips, supporting himself with his knees and hand. He trailed his lips to my neck, leaving butterfly kisses on my neck.

He removed the strap of my dress while he kissed my shoulder.

He slipped his hand under my dress and squeezed my thigh; I moaned. He kissed my lips again.

I unbuttoned his shirt and took off it, throwing it to the floor in the process. He took off my dress and kissed my chest. I shivered. He was driving me crazy.

"Zack," I murmured.

He unclasped my bra and threw it to the floor next to his shirt. He cupped my breast while he teased my other with his tongue. He pulled my nipple with his teeth slightly; I moaned. He did the same thing to my other breast.

He left kisses everywhere he could until he started to kiss my stomach. He stopped kissing me once he reached the top of my lace panties. He lifted his head up and smirked at me. He took my panties off.

He teased my sensitive spot with his tongue. I closed my eyes, pressing my head back into the pillow.

"Zack," I moaned. He was teasing my sensitive spot and plunged his tongue into me. I groaned.

"Come for me," he murmured. My body obeyed him. I came, trembling. He cleaned my juice with his tongue. He kissed my lips again. I could taste myself.

He stood up and unbelted his pants. He unzipped his fly, roaming my body with lustful eyes. He took off his pants and his boxers. His member was big. He smirked when he saw my expression.

"Don't be afraid, we won't hurt you," he said, smirking. I blushed.

He parted my legs and positioned himself between my legs. He claimed my lips. He shoved his length inside me without warning. I screamed out in pain, gripping the sheet. He looked at me with a shocking expression.

"You are..."

"Yes, don't stop." He nodded.

He stayed inside me, allowing me to get accustomed to his size. After, he started moving in and out. He increased his speed every minute.

"Lisa," he said while he moved in and out faster and harder.

"Zack." I came again, screaming his name out. After, he came too.

He rolled over and laid on his back next to me. We tried to catch our breaths. He pulled me closer to his body.

"It was amazing," he said while stroking my hair.

I rested my head on his chest. He kissed my lips again and slipped his hand under the cover to stroke my thigh.

He pulled the cover away and got on top of me. I felt his hardness between my legs. His member was ready for the second round.

***

I was tired. We did it twice. It was mind-blowing.

He pulled me close to his body. I rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me. I closed my eyes.

"Good night, gynaika mou," he whispered, stroking my hair. I fell asleep in his arms.

***

Gynaika mou - my woman