Cyrellia's Relationship

Yes... I can't believe that I actually have fallen in love with Melena... I fell in love with her ever since we practiced on the fifth night at school... After we were exhausted at practicing our piece, we would always stare outside the window gazing up at the stars... Cyrellia on the other hand, was already in a relationship with another guy from a different school named Jason... They were going out with each other for about 6 months now... Until Cyrellia heard that I was moving schools... I was moving schools because i needed more practice on my piano, therefore I need to go to a private piano school... It was when me and Cyrellia was taking a stroll at the beach late at night... We were eating ice blocks... "Hey Cyrellia... I was wondering... I'm thinking of moving schools..." After I said that, Cyrellia dropped her ice block... She said "You're gonna ditch me just for that piano?!" I was going to reply until she took off running home... I could see tears falling down her chin when she was running... One day Cyrellia was walking home with her boyfriend Jason... "Hey bae... There is this girl at school and i think that she's very cute... She has a crush on me and i think i have a crush on her as well..." Again... Cyrellia started crying... :I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Cyrellia said... "Why re you saying sorry... It's me that should say sorry... I just thought that we should just break up because we don't talk much and it always get awkward when i'm with you..." While Jason said that he patted Cyrellia's head... "It's alright... It's alright... Cyrellia..." Cyrellia went to school hoping to find me there... She found me in the music room, playing Love's Sorrow... She came in saying "Why are you still here??" "I was going to tell you the same thing..." I came here because i needed someone to talk to... We talked all night... Until we slept in the music room... After that day, me and Cyrellia were going to check on Melena until i saw Aaron there... "Oh look Cyrellia, It's going to rain soon... Maybe next time we will have a check on Melena..." We decided to go to the dairy across the street... I bought Cyrellia orange juice, since she wanted one, so i just bought what she wanted for myself as well... "Ethan... I was just wondering... Do you have a crush on anybody??" Cyrellia asked... "Uhh, not that I know off... No i don't why??" I asked... "DON'T LIE TO ME!!! I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MELENA!! AM I RIGHT?!" "No it isn't" I said... "DON'T GIVE ME CRAP!! I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN THIS!! You... You didn't go meet Melena because you saw Aaron there!! You know that you will just be the third wheel if you go in... Because Melena has a crush on Aaron!!" She said loudly... Luckily nobody was watching us... "But you see Ethan, Melena already has a crush on Aaron... And plus she is in hospital... So... Maybe you should just fall in love with me instead..." When i heard that I looked straight ahead... I started blushing... Not daring to face towards her... I was speechless... Cyrellia suddenly kicked my leg very hard and then she ran home...