Unconsciousness

I ran to the hospital... Hoping to meet her there... I ran passed the rooms looking through windows until I saw her in room 13... I went inside... I was going to ask how she was feeling until she cutted me off. "DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" She shouted at me... Wow... She's still energetic and normal as usual... I stepped outside and knocked... "Come in!!" She said happily... As i did... She asked me if i bought her some desserts from her parents at the bakery... I didn't know what she was talking about until it hitted me... She liked desserts but i never knew until Cyrellia told me... I had forgotten... Legit... "Oh... Shit..." I was going to run back to buy her someCanelés but she told me next time... "So, why didn't you come to the concert??" I asked... "First before i answer that question, why do you think I'm in hospital??" She said grinning... "Oh yea... That's a good point you got there... But anyways, why are you in hospital??" I asked... "Because I'm going through bone marrow failure... The doctors said that I was way too exhausted and should let things cool down first... I should always have a 1 hour rest after i played the violin..." Melena said... "Oh I see... But can you please play one more last song with me?? Please..." I asked with despair... Already knowing that she will say no... "No... I'm sorry..." She said sadly... "NO! YOU CAN STILL PLAY WITH ME!! YOU MADE ME PLAY THE PIANO, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO!!" I shouted at her with tears falling down... Melena saw my tears and then realised how much I wanted to play a song with her... "OK... I will try... Only for your sake... But first i have to go through a surgery..." She said... "Yes... YES!! THANK YOU!!" But then the only thing i have to worry about is her making it through the surgery...