t w e n t y • o n e

Waking up the next morning, the first thought that flies through Harry's mind as his emerald eyes tiredly meet the back of Gwen's neck, is that this is not real. The night before had been another one of his erotic dreams, or at least that's what he automatically assumes. Because there's no way Gwenevieve, a girl, one that he fancied for that matter had intercourse with him. He was nothing special, he was fairly thin and Harry didn't think he was that attractive either. He'd admit that he weren't horrible looking but he was aware that somewhere in the world there were plenty of boys who looked better than him. So how is it possible that Gwen, the most beautiful girl he'd ever laid his eyes on, had chose him to sleep with?

It couldn't possibly be true. Oh, but it was. And her sleeping nude form pressed up against his front was proof of that. Still, even though his arms were wrapped around her waist and his nose was buried in the hair at the nape of her neck, he couldn't believe it. Needing more validation he wasn't dreaming, he carefully moved his fingers over her stomach. Feeling her creamy soft skin under his fingertips and staring at her shoulders rise and fall as she breathed. It's real. She's real.

He sucked in a quiet breath, biting down on his lip as he stared at the side profile of her face. Her eyelashes rested atop her cheeks, pink lips parted just slightly and her cheeks flushed from the warmth of the hut. Her long hair laid in a mess in front of Harry's face, across the pillow beneath her head and a few strands thrown over her cheek. She looked so stunning, looking at her made Harry's chest tighten with an unfamiliar feeling and he furrowed his eyebrows. He had no idea what the emotion coursing through him was but he had the urge to hug Gwen tighter. To hold her and never let go.

Not wanting to wake her though, he didn't move and instead settled for staring at her. Waking up beside her was new and he drank every single one of her features in as she slept. He noticed she had a few freckles scattered over the ridge of her nose and he found he liked that small detail about her. His eyes fell lower, moving to the dip of her waist his arm currently rested over and down to the curve of her bottom that he was now fully aware was pressed into his front. He felt his face go hot, pressing his lips together and willing himself to calm down when he felt his groin ache with arousal. He felt like a downright pig for growing hard at staring at her while she was asleep.

He tried to roll away from her, deciding he needed to put a few inches between them because his body was becoming aware of how warm she felt. Images of her when he had intercourse with her the night before kept flickering behind his eyelids and he was finding it nearly impossible to relax.

Yet, when he moved his arm it was like the absence of it had pulled Gwen out of her slumber. She stirred while Harry stiffened, her eyes slowly blinking open to look at the opposite wall across from her. She furrowed her eyebrows, then rolled on her back to look over at Harry. He inhaled immediately when her bare breasts were exposed to him. Bloody hell! She wasn't helping.

She blinked, then carefully pulled the leaved blanket higher to cover her chest as she blushed. A shy smile spread across her face while her hazel eyes lit up. "Hi."

"Hi."

The sound of Harry's raspy deep voice sent a hot wave over Gwen's body and she fought off the shiver running down her back. His hair was in a crazy array, curls sticking up around his ears and over his forehead. Without thinking it through, she reached forward and brushed the curls back until they flipped back into their usual place. The action made an odd feeling of birds flying around consume Harry's stomach.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked him in a whisper, feeling like she needed to keep quiet with the intimate mood in the room.

"Yes. The best sleep I've had in ages." He spoke honestly. It were true; it was like the intercourse with her took out all the aches and sore muscles from his body and he felt refreshed. Like a new person.