By sticking up for me, like whenever Thomas had a snarky remark. She's not that bad. Just then Daisy stomped into the servant's hall and plopped the tea tray onto the table, making the pot and cups clank against each other.

She just stared at us as we all stared at her. She stomped back out with a frown as Anna looked to all of us. "Give her time" she said as she went back to cleaning.

I finished sewing the buttons on my jacket as Isis came running down the stairs and into the hall. She stopped by my leg and barked, Wagging her tail.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. "You want to go for a walk?" She wagged her tail even more and let out another bark. I smiled as I stood up and slipped on my jacket and done up the buttons.

"Let's go then" she stood up and ran back up the stairs, I chuckled at her as I wished everyone a farewell for now.

~~~~

I was walked around with Isis at my side for quite some time now, she would bring me a stick and I would throw it. She would chase after it barking with joy as someone played with her.

I threw it once more as she chased it, and trotted back to me as I squatted to get to the same level as her. "You're a very good girl, aren't you?" She whined as I rubbed her ears, I smiled.

"Lilly?" I looked up to see Cora walking towards me. "Yes?" I asked standing up. "Grandmama and I are going to visit Cousin Isobel, would you like to come with us?" She asked with a smile.

"Of course, just let me get changed" she nodded "I'll meet you in the car" she said as she turns around and walked away.

I looked back to Isis. "I'll chase you back to the house" as if she understood me, she took off running toward the house barking. I laughed as I chased after her.

~~~~

"Mathew's making such progress" Cora gushed to Mrs

"Mathew's making such progress" Cora gushed to Mrs. Crawley. "I think so. But are we doing enough for him, for all of them, when it comes to rehabilitation? They're to face a different world after the war" she explained.

"I agree, but they'll all be leaving Downton soon" Cora told her as she sipped her tea. "Leaving?" Mrs. Crawley asked confused.

Cora looked at her confused as well. "Well, Turkey's about to capitulate and Robert says Vittorio Veneto will finish Austria. So it's only a matter of weeks, even days before it's over"

Mrs. Crawley looked from Cora to Lady Violet, Lady Violet giving her a sarcastic smile. "We wouldn't send anyone home to soon, of course, but sometime in the New Year, we will have our house back" she explained.