Authors Note

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW

Everything in this "chapter" is very important so it is necessary that you read this i dont want any confusion or misunderstanding between You and I.

1- This is an original story from my own brain and fingers.There is a new popularity in Elements but I have loved God's & Goddess for a long time and would never want to take an other authors genius work for my own gain.

2- I love all my readers it doesn't matter if you are a 2 year old and just liked the cover, a Grammer Nazi who takes pleasure in my horrible grammer or just a true fan of my writing. No matter what you take joy (or pain )will always have a place in my heart

3- To my Grammer Nazis out there who might be reading my stories if you see ANYTHING wrong please tell me it would be gratefully appreciated since my own Grammer is so poor. Plus everyone makes mistakes.

4- I love to read comments. Even if they are negitive like "the main character is going to die...finally!" I love to hear your opinions and plus I might incorporate it into the storyline.

5- I respect everybody even if you are a nobody from nobodyland

6- I HATE drama and my HATE I mean apostle HATE it. So please if you have any issues gust message me instead of dramatizing the chat into a battle that I am confident I will win.

By now you are probably like please Mare_Bell just shut up.

But I have a few more topic to go over

These Authors are AMAZING so please check them out
Marinity

MyLovelyWriter

Alycat1901

ZeroWineThirty

The next one is just a friend of mine that is a constant reader

fanfiction824

The last topic is the most serious topic I want to cover

DO NOT COPY MY IDEAS UNLESS I GIVE THEM TO YOU IF YOU TAKE THEM FOR YOURSELF I WILL FIND YOU. I AM A REALLY FUN, ENTERGETIC, CAUSULY AWESOME PERSON BUT IF YOU USE MY BECAUSE OF THAT YOU WILL REGRET EVEN THINKING ABOUT COPYING THIS OR ANY AUTHOR.WE WORK HARD ON OUR BOOKS, SO THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU AS THE READER PERMISSION TO TAKE THEM.

*Cough and rub throat*

Thank you if you fully read though that I gratefully appreciate it an continue on to the next chapter