The moment he reached 18 and recognized Benji as his mate, he made it clear that no other male was to pursue him in any way. Tank had his work cut out for him, seeing as to how Benjamin was half Fae (explaining his bright shock of pink hair and knack for healing), who were known for their inherent ability to draw in suitors due to their inherently gorgeous appearances.

Next to Benji, clicking away on a laptop was his medical assistant and older half-brother, Daffodil. Daffodil was a sweet, 4'11" Fae with bright yellow hair that - at first meeting - can seem to be very dumb due to his childlike disposition (which was common of most full-blooded Faes), however he was actually very skilled in technology, and helped Benji with that side of his medical practice. While he usually worked behind the scenes, today he was out helping Benji directly.

"O-Osi... It hurts... So much..." 

A soft, tortured voice called out to me, snapping me out of my reverie as I quickly approached the bed. Sobs of pain left his throat as he reached out for me, his arms trembling. I wasted no time in kneeling beside the bed, taking his dainty hands in my deeply calloused ones as I brushed sweaty tendrils of blonde hair from his creased forehead. I hated seeing him in such pain, and I wished so badly that I could take it all from him. He didn't deserve to suffer, he'd done more than enough of that. 

"I know. I know, baby. I'm so sorry. I wish so badly that I could take the pain away..." I whispered, bringing his shaking fingers to my lips as he let out a particularly loud scream of pain. He turned away from me for a moment as his eyes squeezed shut, his toes curling tightly as he breathed hard, his free hand resting on his swollen stomach before he flickered his eyes over to me.

"I-... I don't think I can do this, Osi..." he hyperventilated as he spoke, trying to get the words in between strangled breaths. His chest rose and fell rapidly, and his eyes widened as he suddenly let out another scream of pain, his back arching as much as possible with his stomach weighing him down. 

"I can't!" He screamed, practically crushing the bones in my hand as he squeezed it. Benji suddenly jumped in, using the arch that Berlin maintained to wrap a strap around his stomach, a plastic disc in the middle of it. 

"He's going into shock. We have to calm him down." Benji stated, obviously shaken at the pace of everything going on. Daffodil nodded quickly, not unlike a bobblehead, and tapped at the laptop quickly.

"Daffodil has! Daffodil has!" 

The speakers built into the ceiling of the room suddenly came to life with the sound of two syncopated heartbeats, and I gasped at the sound. Berlin was still in a state of hyperventilation however, his fingers gripping the sheets so hard that they ripped, and I felt terrible that I had no idea what to do that could calm him down. However, a moment later, Daffodil set his laptop down and scurried onto the bed on the opposite side of Berlin. There was a sweet smile on his face as he pressed two fingers to Berlin's temple before closing his eyes and singing a gentle tune in an ethereal purr that even left me feeling more relaxed.

"Daffodil love you,

Daffodil cherish you,

Daffodil give strength..." 

Berlin whined softy, his breaths slowing down steadily as Daffodil giggled softly, leaning down to kiss Berlin's flushed cheek before continuing.

"Daffodil love you,

Daffodil care you,

Daffodil always here..."

By the time the Fae finished his song, Berlin was breathing normally, despite his whines of pain as his contractions got closer together. Daffodil clapped his hands together happily when he saw how relaxed Berlin was, before sitting up on his knees and whispering to Berlin in a soft tone.