"What do you want to know?"

"Is she a good person?"

Poppy slowly lifted up her head to look at Josh.

"She's...trying to be." Poppy replied.

"What do you mean?" Josh leaned over to hear Poppy better as he was interested in what she had to say next.

"Maya is a party girl. She really into that lifestyle and she drinks, smokes stuff like that. I fear that she might pull Riley into that type of environment. Riley seems very vulnerable around Maya so she may do whatever Maya wants to do."

"So your saying Maya is not good for Riley?"

"I'll never say that, Maya is my friend but I also tell the truth. Riley shouldn't be around Maya until she changes and if she isn't willing to change for Riley then it's over."

"Where are they now? I'm gonna take her home." Josh said standing up.

"I don't know but knowing Maya...probably a hookah lounge."

----
Groups of people sat in booths with a hookah in the middle. Riley didn't know what was going on, but Maya told Riley to trust her so she did.

Maya inhaled through the tube and blew smoke out of her mouth. "Here Honey, try it." Maya said and passed it to Riley.

Riley looked down at the tube and hesitated. She wasn't even supposed to be in here. Maya snuck her inside of the place.

"Are you sure this is ok?"

"If I did it you shouldn't be scared to do it."

Riley nodded and was about to inhale the smoke through the tube but she heard an familiar voice. She looked up and saw that it was Josh.

"Riley! What are you doing in here don't you know that stuff like this can kill you?" Josh whispered and dragged Riley out the booth.

"It's fine, Josh." Riley said and put the tube to her mouth.

Josh grabbed it away from her and gave it to someone else in the booth.

Riley frowned and lightly pushed Josh away from her. "Your not my dad, stop trying to run my life." She said calmly.

"Riley, I'm looking out for you! Time to go." Josh yelled and grabbed Riley's arm.

"No!" Riley shouted back. Some people were starting to watch what was going down between them.

"Josh, I don't want to. I wanna stay here with Maya and Poppy. Let me make my own mistakes if this will turn out bad. Your the reason why bad stuff is happening at home! You told me to be with Lucas instead of Maya!"