Victoria regrets this and starts to apologize until she sees the other girl sending her a cheeky grin.

"Uncool Maxine...So looks like our quiet dinner will be with a few guests" Victoria says frowning.

"That's fine, As long as I get to spend time with you that's all...but that's not all why you are unhappy, Tell me pleaseeeee" Max smiles at the taller girl who is frowning.

"You'll see, In the meantime let's watch the movie but not actually watch it if you know what I mean" Victoria smirks at Max who looks confused at her before getting the idea.

The pair took advantage of that time together...Victoria was still worried about the special guest coming to dinner the next evening and what would happen during dinner.

End of flashback

Max was getting ready for her dinner date with Vic-well the whole Chase family, she had got a text that morning from Victoria saying she loved her and hoped that she would enjoy the dinner. Max hadn't known why the other girl was worry when she had already met the girl's parents. Who else was there to meet? 'Maybe it was that girl in her childhood picture?' Max thinks.

She shrugs then goes to her closet to decide between the two dresses Victoria got her. A purple one with a babydoll style or a blue one that looked like it was for a party or the club. She decided the purple one would be a safe bet. Rachel had come by earlier and did her makeup and hair again, Her look was finished off with a pair of purple pumps...When she tried to get Rachel to tell her who the special guest was but Rachel had only known Victoria in all the time they went to Blackwell together. She decided that she would just wait until dinner.

She exited her room just about the same time as the taller girl who was a simple blue dress that fit her figure perfect, her hair was curled but it wasn't noticeable, with light makeup and black heels.

"If you keep your eyes like that any longer, They will get stuck" Victoria giggles.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Uh you look beautiful" Max smiles wringing her hands. 'Damn nervous quirks'.

"Thank you Maxine, So do you...Let's go I have to stop by the gas station" Victoria offers a hand to the other girl who gladly takes it.

The pair walk down to her car, which was parked in the regular parking lot since well everyone at school knew about them.

They get into her car and headed to her house but first they had to make a stop at the gas station.

She had noticed that Victoria was gripping the steering wheel rather tightly and so she massaged the back of the other girl's neck to relax her. It worked and she loosened her grip on the steering wheel. When they reached the gas station, it had been revealed that Victoria had to bring something for her parents. She decided on cheap wine since they wouldn't know the difference. She also had to get gas...so win win? Her nerves returning once they were on the road again.

They arrived at her house around 6:30, Victoria parked her car in her parking spot. She looked at the car beside hers and when she saw whose it was, she frowned. Max saw this and looked over at her confused, Victoria just gave a look to forget about it. She reached for Max's hand and grabbed it, having the girl look at her in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I've been acting weird since last night...You will see pretty soon why I've been acting this way. I can't tell you right away, You'll just have to trust me alright?" Victoria bites her lip nervously.

Max gave her a light kiss on the lips "Sure...Let's go inside it's getting cold out here".

Victoria laughed at that comment then remembers that her parents hadn't known about them yet. They sneak in one more kiss and begin walking hand in hand to the front door.