Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture

Start from the beginning

"When I was 3? I don't really remember. But my mother told me that I froze my dinner. And that's how they knew I had powers. And probably the same for me."

"I, on the other hand, made a masterpiece once I discovered my powers." Jack said boastfully. "I filled a frozen lake with frost and it was a breathtaking sight. And do you know what's awesome?"

"What?" I asked.

"Elsaaaaaa!" Kristoff cried, he was panting as he leaned on the doorway.

"Yeah. We all know that Elsa's awesome." Jack joked. I gave him a look that said; 'Really? You have to say that?'

"What's wrong Kristoff? Where's Anna?" I asked as I approach Kristoff.

"That's what's wrong. Pitch took Anna." Kristoff said catching his breath.

"What?! How?! Where?! Why?!" I screamed.

"Probably to make you scared of him." Jack said.

No. Not Anna. I won't forgive myself of something happens to her.

"How did it happen?" Jack asked Kristoff.

"We went to the bakery. I bought some bread for her because she was hungry. She was left outside. And when I had finished buying the bread, she was gone. I heard her scream my name and saw her in the alley being consumed by darkness. I tried to save her but she already disappeared. I'm sorry, Elsa."

Jack:

I looked at Elsa after Kristoff explained what happened. She was standing in the corner, ice was spreading all over the floor and the walls as well.

"Elsa, hey." I reached to her.

"No, leave me alone! I don't want you to get hurt if I lose control of my
powers."

"You won't hurt me." I said, approaching her slowly. "I'm gonna look for her. I'll bring Anna back." I hugged Elsa tightly.

She hugged me back and cried. Snow started to fall down again.

"If anything happens to Anna... I-I..."

"Anna's gonna be fine.
She's a strong woman." I tried to console Elsa.

I turned to Kristoff who sunk his face in his palms.

"Kristoff, we're gonna find Anna." I said.

"I'll prepare whatever supplies we might need." He said in reply and left the dining hall.

"I'm coming with you." Elsa muttered.

"No. You stay here."

"No! I'm coming with you! And that's final!" She shouted, making spikes form at the ceiling and the walls.

"Elsa, you need to calm down." I said gently.

"I am calm!" She glared at me.

"No, you're not. Look around you. Is that calm?"

Elsa:

I looked around the room and notice the spikes. They were now turning red.

"No... its not calm..." My voice trailed off.

"You need to stay here, Elsa. Someone should protect Arendelle. You're their queen, right? It's your duty."

"You're right. I'm sorry." I apologized. Jack flashed a slight smile.

"I promise I will get her back. Me and Kristoff." Jack assured.

"Just, be safe. I don't want to lose anyone anymore." I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks again.

"We will." Jack said as he kissed my forehead.

I remained silent. I was too focused on Anna that I didn't even notice that he already left.

I walked through the palace halls, absentmindedly.

"Anna, please be alright. I'm sorry I had to stay here. Arendelle needs me. Jack and Kristoff are looking for you. You're gonna be fine."

I talked to myself addressing to Anna but I knew that it was some way for me to control my powers. And my fear. I can't let fear take over me.

I sighed as I retreated to my room. Even though it pains me to stay here, I had no choice. It was cruel torture.

Hans:

"Do you have her?" I asked Pitch who just returned from Arendelle.

"Of course I have her! I'm not stupid." He said signalling his Nightmare, Onyx to come to him.

She was carrying a sack and released it creating a thump as it hit the floor.

"Careful, girl. We don't need her dead." Pitch said.

I approached the sack and saw a woman with strawberry blonde hair.

"Hello there, Anna." I said as I pulled her out and placed her in one of the large bird cages hanging in Pitch's lair with the help of a Nightmare.

I already have a plan devised in my head and was about to share it when Pitch butted in.

"Now, we wait." He said, caressing Onyx's mane.

"Wait? What do you mean wait?!" I protested.

"Patience. I assure you that either Jack or Elsa or even both of them will come. The Princess getting hurt is, after all, the Queen's greatest fear." He snickered. "Now pay attention to what's in front of you. That princess of yours is about to wake up."

Anna:

The last thing I remember was Kristoff running towards me and then everything was pitch black.

I gasp as I woke up. I looked around and found myself in a cage. I stood up and the cage started swinging.

A swinging cage? Where am I?

I saw Hans making his way towards me, riding a black horse or Nightmare as Pitch called it. He opened the cage and let himself in.

"Anna. Aren't you happy to see me?" He said with an evil grin.

"No! Why would I be happy to see you?!" I growled.

"Of course you are, I'm your ex-fiancé." Hans leaned on the cage bars making the cage tilt. I ended up on his chest.

Hans held my wrists relentlessly.

"Let go of me!" I screamed, squirming to break free. I could hear Pitch laughing.

"Let go of you? Why would I?"

"Elsa will make you suffer! Both of you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Elsa is no match for us. I'm sure that she's already devastated knowing that you've disappeared." Pitch cackled, sitting on his throne. "What does she have against this army of ours, anyway?"

"Friends and family!" I barked at him.

"Friends and family? How pathetic." He mocked.

"At least we don't need others to fear us to become acknowledged!"

As I said that statement I was punched in the stomach. I fell down on my knees instantly and cried in pain.

"Bravo, Hans. That was a lovely punch."

"Such an annoying little princess." Hans said scornfully.

I wanted to run after Hans as he exited the cage but the punch I just received was too painful. I couldn't even get myself to stand.

Elsa, please help me.

Long chapter is long. Haha! Okay, I'm sorry if I hurt Anna. I just wanted Hans to show his really bad side since he held a grudge against the 2 royals of Arendelle. And yeah.. I hope that you liked this chapter. Ü I still haven't started on chap 21. But, i'll get there eventually. Ü as soon as i can.. Please comment/vote. you are free to do so. :3 thanks for reading, my lovelies! Ü ❄️~karyned23