9 (edited)

『𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂』

                SAKURA WAS IN THE MARKET. Her collar was extremely high today. She hid the bruise marks she received from Sasuke. She was actually well-liked due to her affiliation with Sasuke. But she didn't want anybody to know what Sasuke had been doing to her, and what she'd been doing for Sasuke. She loved her high status but hated Sasuke with every fiber of her being. 

At first she loved Sasuke because she was blinded by her ideal beliefs. And now she regrets even knowing Sasuke. "Ah, Sasuke's girlfriend! Come shop over here! I have beautiful kimono's fit just for you"

She smiled brightly at the lady and nodded, checking out the kimono's she had. The fabric was actually high quality, and flexible for when it's time to battle. Sakura picked one, and paid for it with the hush money Sasuke had been showering her with. 

"Sakuraaa! It's a wonder I found you just shopping in the market. It's like you spend more time with Sasuke than the outside world" Ino ran up to Sakura and hugged her.

"I have so much to tell you, I don't know where to start" Ino excitedly said. 

"Well you can start by telling me about that guy you started to date" Sakura dully said. It was like Sasuke was draining the life out of her.

"Oh yeah! That Sai guy? I cut things off with him because he literally worshipped the ground I walked on. It was so annoying, and the worst part is I'm pregnant with his child" Ino told Sakura.

"Isn't that a good thing? You should be happy he worship's the ground you walk on, instead of calling you worthless and stuff" Sakura mumbled the last part, forgetting her secret she was taking with her till her grave.

"Ne, I actually have a slight crush on Karin's boyfriend Suigetsu. Ya know I'm so glad I moved on from Sasuke. I don't know what I saw in him. But I'm glad I moved on, it allows me so much room to breathe. OH! But I'm happy for you" Ino rambled on and on about her love life. Which made Sakura feel emptier and emptier. 

"Yeah, I'm soo happy too" Sakura said in a quiet voice. 

"Aww what's wrong? I can tell you're really out of it bestfriend" Ino takes notice of the vibrant glow in Sakura's green eyes that was missing.

"Everything's fine really. I think that maybe me and Sasuke is rushing the relationship, it's only been a couple of days you know? But anyways I haven't heard much about Hinata and them" 

"Oh yeah! You didn't hear?" Ino looked surprised. "Hinata took on a mission" 

"About...?" 

"Infiltrating Kaira.".