A little story.

Mulai dari awal

Mark grabbed a can of coke out of the fridge and placed it on the counter, "What do you want?"

"Can you get me a coke too please." I said as I picked up two bowls and carefully poured the soup into them.

He nodded his head and placed another can on the counter then opened them both and poured them into the glasses.

I carried the bowls to the table and placed on down for me and one across the table for Mark.

I grabbed two spoons and handed him one and took my cup.

"This is really good." He said as he blew on another spoonful of soup.

"Thanks." I said lifting my spoon to my mouth.

After we ate I showed Mark a few rooms then led him upstairs after I made sure Murphy wasn't there.

I opened my room door and walked in, I went into my closet and pulled out a soft white blanket.

"This room is bigger then my family room." Mark said in awe.

"Yeah." I said with a faint chuckle.

"Your room is right across from mine." I said as i opened a door that led into one of the guest room. Murphy never goes in here for some reason so I figured it would be best.

The room had white walls and dark wood floors, the bed was a light wood canopy bed with out the cover to go over. The blankets were royal blue with an assortment of white pillows. There was a wooden dresser and night stand with a lamp on it.

Mark walked in looked around then turned to me, "Thank you." He said with a huge smile.

"Yeah, the blankets aren't that comfy." I said handing him the blanket.

He grabbed the blanket and put his backpack back down on the dresser.

"If you need anything you can wake me up." I said before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind me.

I sighed as I plopped onto my bed, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through it. I had about a hundred texts and snap chats from Dana but only one text from Dillion.

"I'm sorry."

I put my earbuds in and continued listing to my music until I fell asleep.

*************************
I felt a soft tap on my shoulder.

I shot up and saw Mark standing there with a horrified expression.

"Are you okay?" I said as I turned on my lamp.

"Your sister," he stuttered, "she.. she was talking to something for at least an hour." He spat out.

I felt a chill run down my spine and my mind raced to the picture Dana told me about.

"Who?" I managed to get out.

"A.. a a thing." He said looking behind himself, "A shadow man I guess." He said as he wrapped his arms around himself.

My jaw dropped and my stomach began to twist. "A what!" I said quietly.